MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: From xenForo to myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i import my xenForo to myBB?
I believe the MyBB Merge System doesn't support xenForo at this moment. You can try to find a converter for xenForo to one of the boards MyBB Merge system does support and first convert to that and then to MyBB.
(2011-05-08, 10:47 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the MyBB Merge System doesn't support xenForo at this moment. You can try to find a converter for xenForo to one of the boards MyBB Merge system does support and first convert to that and then to MyBB.

Yes i tried that but no other system have an importer of xenForo
XenForo is just too new to have any converters written for it yet.
XenForo doesn't have a MyBB Importer at the moment.

(2011-05-09, 01:04 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]XenForo is just too new to have any converters written for it yet.

IPB has it. I think they're the only ones, though.
(2011-05-09, 01:37 AM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]XenForo doesn't have a MyBB Importer at the moment.

(2011-05-09, 01:04 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]XenForo is just too new to have any converters written for it yet.

IPB has it. I think they're the only ones, though.

That was fast, they must have pre-paid for a copy and burned the midnight oil to have it already Wink
(2011-05-09, 01:52 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]That was fast, they must have pre-paid for a copy and burned the midnight oil to have it already Wink

Unless IPB begged XF for a copy so they could make a merger module Toungue
Do you have a ipb licence or know somebody who does so you can convert to ipb first and then to mybb.
(2011-05-09, 06:13 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-09, 01:52 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]That was fast, they must have pre-paid for a copy and burned the midnight oil to have it already Wink

Unless IPB begged XF for a copy so they could make a merger module Toungue

They have the money to legitimately buy one.

The only real way I can see someone converting from XenForo to MyBB right now is to go,

XenForo > IPB 3 > vBulletin 3/4 > MyBB.

You'll lose a lot of data this way, though.
I have the IPB3 module for the merge system making some progress now. I'm still working 6 days a week, but no more 10 and 12 hour days unless someone else calls in sick and I cover.

Of course, if someone wants to buy me a XenForo license or give me a XenForo database to work with, I could give a time estimate on getting a module for it. But it'll be behind the IPB3 and vB4 modules.
Pages: 1 2