MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyway I can donate to the Mybb support Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if this is something members have been doing, I would be more than happy to help support this place, based on donating to the servers I mean, so if there is anyway I can do this please let me know. I would happily donate a bit of money to help Forum, the support I have been getting is fantastic, so would be great to be able to give some back.

Lee
(2011-05-10, 06:44 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybb.com/about/donations

Thank you very much, I shall be making a donation this week. Will be nice to give something back to be honest.
They need to make that more noticable.
(2011-05-10, 01:43 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]They need to make that more noticable.

I agree to be honest, its not very easy to find on here.
Should be under the "Get Involved" tab IMO.
(2011-05-11, 04:15 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Should be under the "Get Involved" tab IMO.

Or perhaps just create a Donate tab, that way it just makes it mch easier for people.
I've recommended putting it the footer of the support forum before.
I still think they should give a special user bar or something to donators. Maybe it's tacky, but it works.
(2011-05-12, 01:27 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I still think they should give a special user bar or something to donators. Maybe it's tacky, but it works.

I agree somewhat, but at the same time your gonna get people saying "well i donated XXX, i should get even more." etc. The less you give the less you have to deal with.
Pages: 1 2