MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help me for solve my pc issue,please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi!
I have an important issue!
2 days ago i did turn off my pc.
Today i want turn it on,i have an issue.when i want turn it on and when it must show boot screen (loading windows) show a black screen and stay on this screen (do not pass page)
i did try to re-install win but i could not (for show same page)
is it for hardware or software?
How i can solve it?
Please help
i am on phone now!
Its looking me some hardware failure.
Do you see anything on your screen when you turn on your PC?
Do you still see the harddisk activity led flashing when it's showing the black screen?
(2011-05-10, 01:06 PM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]i did try to re-install win but i could not (for show same page)

Wait so it gave you a black screen when even trying to book off the cd?
If you get nothing on the screen at all, then it could be caused by any one of these:
faulty ram
faulty cpu
faulty gfx car
faulty mother board or
faulty screen.

Edit:if everything is working as normal the screen is working but just blank i would suspect a faulty hdd.
(2011-05-10, 01:11 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Do you see anything on your screen when you turn on your PC?
Do you still see the harddisk activity led flashing when it's showing the black screen?

(2011-05-10, 01:15 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-10, 01:06 PM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]i did try to re-install win but i could not (for show same page)
in all pcs show 2 pages (informations about cpu and ...) show them but do not show next pages.

Wait so it gave you a black screen when even trying to book of the cd?

yes
Well if it' a black screen even off the disk it's not the hdd. Have you verified that the monitor works with another computer yet?

And, it beeping at all when you start it up?
yes it beeping now
You also need to make sure you adjust your boot sequence to see if it is really booting from CD.
If your screen is blank all the time, so if you see nothing on your screen from the moment you press the power button, check if the cable from your screen to your PC is not loose on one of the ends.
show pages before showing loading page,but when it recieve to loading page ,show black page!
Pages: 1 2