MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Tailor - New MyBB Theme Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha, no problem Wink I know how it feels like (I'm in the same position atm) to be coping with exam stress.
(2011-05-14, 04:44 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, no problem Wink I know how it feels like (I'm in the same position atm) to be coping with exam stress.

It's a pain lol.

Just released my first theme. Okay it's not the best in the world but it is my first. Wink

v2 uploaded to fix a couple of issues.
You can now find the theme Business in the mods database.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/business
Not bad for a first at all Smile Keep at it!
Thanks I will. Smile I'm going to slowly get better (hopefully) - the main issue is my lack of graphical skill. :/
just a thought i had when browsing your forum

i could not see the post/thread count owing to the fact its the same color as the td background

also scrolling down these same row/cells causes eye strain
but yeah strike 2 for the black row

using opera (dunno if that makes a difference)

(2011-05-17, 12:58 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]i could not see the post/thread count owing to the fact its the same color as the td background
Light grey and black? I'm not sure how you can't see this... It's almost white.

(2011-05-17, 12:58 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]also scrolling down these same row/cells causes eye strain
but yeah strike 2 for the black row
I'm not sure what you mean...
2 New themes released today - 4 in total. Smile
Very nice website Smile I love the page where it shows all your work and your WIP's.
Thanks. Smile 5 themes released at the moment. I'm working on using MyBB as a blog at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3