MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bad Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hmm. I do not seem to be receiving email notifications.

But it should be fine with StopForumSpam.

And @Andro, this has nothing to do with bad language, etc. This is meant for bad bots and spammers.
Looks like Bad Behavior is behaving badly...

I installed this on MyBB 1.6.4 and can't see the log link in the list of admin logs, so can't see what it's doing! Most annoying. It has created the badbehavior table which has data in it though.

Any ideas why?
http://forum_url.com/admin/index.php?mod...adbehavior

I'm using 1.6.4 and it works just great, are you sure you did upload all the content correctly?
(2011-08-04, 08:52 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum_url.com/admin/index.php?mod...adbehavior

I'm using 1.6.4 and it works just great, are you sure you did upload all the content correctly?

I think so. No ftp errors on upload.

When I try that URL above, I get:

Quote:Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

^Are you a super admin? (check it in the inc/config.php file)
(2011-08-04, 10:23 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^Are you a super admin? (check it in the inc/config.php file)

Yes.

(2011-08-04, 10:23 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^Are you a super admin? (check it in the inc/config.php file)

OMFG I'm not!! I had entered uid 347 instead of 374 in the list. Some dude named "ken" was on the SuperAdmin list instead of me! WTF???

Man, you saved my lime on this one! Big kudos to you! Ima send you a big can o' karma for that one!

Anyway, problem solved!
Please do check again that you did upload all the files correctly, I can not see that problem in my forum.

Otherwise you can wait for SecondV to answer, maybe he knows more about this that what I do.
(2011-08-04, 10:48 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Please do check again that you did upload all the files correctly

See the addendum to my last post above.

Thanks again!

(2011-08-04, 11:00 PM)forum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 10:48 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Please do check again that you did upload all the files correctly

See the addendum to my last post above.

Thanks again!

Alright, glad you find that one before something bad happens ^^
(2011-06-15, 06:14 AM)SecondV Wrote: [ -> ]So... anyone using this mod? Smile
Yes, I do, since tonight among with three other spam protection tools on MyBB.

I hope it works. I really don't like to manually delete hundreds of spam postings every day.

I wonder if I could use Bad Behavior on our Piwigo Photo Gallery, the antispam plugin there does not only ban spambots Confused

Pages: 1 2 3 4