MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GameVoid - Gaming Forum [Unique]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GameVoid not only brings you discussion for games, but is also a discussion board, in which there are various subjects for you to participate with discussions in.

There are so many things to explain, but simply put: Game Void is not a normal gaming forum, it is unique in its own ways.

This forum is only 2 days old.

Please join if you're interested in connecting with other members in a satisfying atmosphere and you'll have fun. I promise. Wink

I'm also looking for some Graphic Artists that can help me with the off/on/offlock images, and other various images on the board. You'll have a spot as a 'Graphic Superstar', as well as maybe a spot at being a moderator.

<snip>
Site is down for me
A lot of people had that reason on our website for some reason.. the solution is to use Google Public DNS, change your DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
I notice why remove copyright your mybb support? on footer
I didn't, my co-admin, Velocity took the initiative of doing so.
Just so you know advising users to click on your ads is a one way ticket to a lifetime google adsense ban.
(2011-05-15, 10:47 PM)GameVoid Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't, my co-admin, Velocity took the initiative of doing so.
I understand!
serious! must to to copyright mybb support to rule on support footer!
rule!

always it stay on footer copyright

Don't be rid the copyright reason otherwise follow respect to mybb footer leave

I know. I'll put it back on there. I just realized that just now, actually. =.=
(2011-05-15, 10:45 PM)GameVoid Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people had that reason on our website for some reason.. the solution is to use Google Public DNS, change your DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

That's not really a solution. Guests shouldn't have to fiddle with DNS settings to visit a site. They will just see the 404 and never come back.
That's what I'm saying, I don't know how to fix it.. Wait. I think I might have gotten it. Can anyone NOT access it?
Pages: 1 2