MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone remember when Discovery Channel actually had educational/interestingshows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Honestly I find this pathetic, I use to watch the discovery channel cause I liked the cool space exploration, technological and scientific shows cause they were interesting to me. Now all thats ever on is Cash Cab and Dirty Jobs.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html

I miss the old discovery channel Dodgy
Yeah, it's mostly just reality TV rather than documentaries these days, though they used to just replay the same documentaries every few months back in the day any way...
The History Channel is nice these days IRCC (I cancelled my cable 2 years ago).
There is always shark week (:
(2011-05-16, 02:19 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]There is always shark week (:

This week is unexplained occurrences week (UFOs, Bigfoot, etc.) so it should be above average in entertainment.
I love Dirty Jobs, Cash Cab is stupid though.
I used to watch discovery all the time, but now they don't have any good shows, and the ones that are actually interesting are reruns.
NatGeo's where it's at, yo.
I for one like Cash Cab, but I think it should be on a network other than the Discovery Channel Wink. I think the History Channel has sold out a bit over the years with all of their reality television as well. Bring back the classics! Smile
(2011-05-16, 05:34 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I for one like Cash Cab, but I think it should be on a network other than the Discovery Channel Wink. I think the History Channel has sold out a bit over the years with all of their reality television as well. Bring back the classics! Smile

Modern Marvels is on a lot still and I think that show is awesome. Personally thoug pawn stars and the restoration one are good though. Not sure how top shot really fits though Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3