MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best Live Chat Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your opinion. We are thinking Kayako or Providesupport.
I've only tried LiveZilla, it's great.
(2011-05-20, 08:47 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I've only tried LiveZilla, it's great.

It can be really bad on a server though, so many hosts do not allow it.
(2011-05-20, 08:49 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try: http://www.craftysyntax.com/

I do like how you can see what they are typing how they are typing. Looks good, however, I do not think it is for me.
(2011-05-20, 08:39 PM)Matt G. Wrote: [ -> ]What's your opinion. We are thinking Kayako or Providesupport.

Do you have the money for the new edition of Kayako? I think it's charged per seat if you want it hosted, and either way, the pricing increases fairly sharply compared to their previous version.

If you do want to go to town and you have the money, then Kayako any day.
If you're server can and is allowed to use it, LiveZilla is the best free solution I have used.
(2011-05-21, 11:01 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-20, 08:39 PM)Matt G. Wrote: [ -> ]What's your opinion. We are thinking Kayako or Providesupport.

Do you have the money for the new edition of Kayako? I think it's charged per seat if you want it hosted, and either way, the pricing increases fairly sharply compared to their previous version.

If you do want to go to town and you have the money, then Kayako any day.
+1
I personally like AJAXchat.
My feel better live chat support is mioot live chat.This live chat is handled very easily.I will support to choose every one for increasing your customers.
Pages: 1 2 3