MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird glitch when viewing thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there I have been away from my forums for a while, But today I decided to re-ignite it.

Any ways when ever I view a thread the template gets distorted and changed a little?

Here's what I mean: http://paradiseforums.com/showthread.php?tid=29

But you will find that it only appears when viewing a thread and all other pages are fine.

site: http://paradiseforums.com

Sorry if this is a little bare on detail but i'm in a hurry!

Thanks Smile

EDIT: Here is a pic to make things easier:
[Image: Untitled-27.png]
That's an AJAX thing I believe. It happens when the AJAX tries to refresh but cannot connect to the SQL.

I think....
I am updating to mybb 1.6.3 to see if that helps.
Alright, Go to: CPanel > Database management > phpmyadmin > go to your database > and find if "mybb_threadviews" is present there. If its there then Try to Repair and Optimize it.

Edit: Oh! you mean Navigation breadcrumb area ? I wrote above because I found another issue in the footer.

Try to Revert back your Navigation templates.
Nope upgrading never solved the problem.

Is it down to the host ?
(2011-05-26, 04:27 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, Go to: CPanel > Database management > phpmyadmin > go to your database > and find if "mybb_threadviews" is present there. If its there then Try to Repair and Optimize it.

Tried this ?
(2011-05-26, 04:39 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-26, 04:27 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, Go to: CPanel > Database management > phpmyadmin > go to your database > and find if "mybb_threadviews" is present there. If its there then Try to Repair and Optimize it.

Tried this ?

It didn't work :/
What do you mean it didn't worked ? Did you go into your phpmyadmin and see if that table exists ?
(2011-05-26, 04:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean it didn't worked ? Did you go into your phpmyadmin and see if that table exists ?

Yeah and it did.
paradise_pfdb.mybb_threadviews repair Error Can't find file: 'mybb_threadviews' (errno: 2)
paradise_pfdb.mybb_threadviews repair status Operation failed

is what I get?
Run the following query in phpmyadmin > SQL
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_threadviews`;
Pages: 1 2 3