MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help For My Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First of all, I really don't know if this is the right sectin, oh well, here goes. . .

Need Help!
I have a lot of problems with my website, cause here's what happened.

I've installed myBB manually for 3 times, trying to install one theme that I really like (Blackevo) , but the theme keeps on collapsing.

Then I got mad and frustrated because I can't install that said theme.
Then I saw a softacolous installed on my cPanel (thinking that that would be the solution to my problem), tried it, installed myBB, then still, nothing happened, (Blackevo) won't work. So let it be, I then choosed another theme which I'm currently using (Apart) I'm really satisfied with that theme. It's sleek and simple.

Now the problem:
Since I installed myBB the last time using softacolous, I believe some files are missing, cause like in the (Forums & Post) , the user's permissions, the flash thing there, where you can scroll the (Can's) to (Cannot's) . Hope you guys got my point. The problem there is that I can't move those things out.

And a problem to the theme (Apart) which I recently discovered, but my (Apart Fan Spirit) Remains the same, I just want this problem to be fixed.

I f*cking can't Align the postbit, authors to the left. Even if I go to Config > Showthread Option > Horizontal, still won't work. Or Edit the template to align=center. Still won't work.

Hoping you guys can help me out, I got something in exchange, don't you worry guys.

And I prefer, you, helping me out, rather than providing or posting guides and such, cause I really am not that good to configure such templates or whatsoever complicated things.

Hoping we guys can get in touch at YM/MSN for better conversation and problem contact, I'll PM you my YM/MSN if you will help me.

Thank you, cause I really want to fix my forum now, since its reaching its medium activity rate with close to 100 members in just 3 weeks or so.

And Oh, I'm using my laptop, so I currently can't post Screenshot. I really think the best way is YM/MSN.
( I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW, its really hard to help me at this points cause there's no Screenshot ) I'll Post later.
(2011-06-03, 12:37 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]Since I installed myBB the last time using softacolous, I believe some files are missing, cause like in the (Forums & Post) , the user's permissions, the flash thing there, where you can scroll the (Can's) to (Cannot's) . Hope you guys got my point. The problem there is that I can't move those things out.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

(2011-06-03, 12:37 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]I f*cking can't Align the postbit, authors to the left. Even if I go to Config > Showthread Option > Horizontal, still won't work. Or Edit the template to align=center. Still won't work.

Existing users have to set it manually in their user cp. That's only for guests and new members.

(2011-06-03, 12:42 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-03, 12:37 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]Since I installed myBB the last time using softacolous, I believe some files are missing, cause like in the (Forums & Post) , the user's permissions, the flash thing there, where you can scroll the (Can's) to (Cannot's) . Hope you guys got my point. The problem there is that I can't move those things out.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

(2011-06-03, 12:37 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]I f*cking can't Align the postbit, authors to the left. Even if I go to Config > Showthread Option > Horizontal, still won't work. Or Edit the template to align=center. Still won't work.

Existing users have to set it manually in their user cp. That's only for guests and new members.

Ninjatic Skills? Haha. You reply so fast!

Ok, the first issue, you know the (blocks) at the (forums and post) ? Where you can move those blocks to what they (can) do, and what they (cannot) do. Like, Guests. . . View, Post Threads, Post replies, etc.

Ok, I know my explanation sucks, ok.
Forums & Posts > Forum Management > Permissions. From there, you will see those blocks which I'm saying

The Align-left thingy.
Is there any solution whereby I can assign their viewing system (or whatsoever I may call it) to align-left?
(2011-06-03, 12:48 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]Ninjatic Skills? Haha. You reply so fast!

I have some free time Toungue

(2011-06-03, 12:48 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, the first issue, you know the (blocks) at the (forums and post) ? Where you can move those blocks to what they (can) do, and what they (cannot) do. Like, Guests. . . View, Post Threads, Post replies, etc.

Ok, I know my explanation sucks, ok.
Forums & Posts > Forum Management > Permissions. From there, you will see those blocks which I'm saying

Ah, I see what you mean now. Make sure you have javascript enabled.

If you have it enabled, and it's still not working, reupload ./jscripts/ from a fresh MyBB download.

(2011-06-03, 12:48 AM)Wise Wrote: [ -> ]The Align-left thingy.
Is there any solution whereby I can assign their viewing system (or whatsoever I may call it) to align-left?

This should work: http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html
Mind Helping Me Live? Smile) I promise I'll do something in exchange, may I PM you my YM/MSN? So we can talk?
I'm currently on my development pc, so I don't have things such as MSN installed.

I'll be happy to help you out here as much as you need though.

Would you be happy to PM me an admin login so I can look into it? That would make it alot easier for me to solve this issue. Smile
My Friend, I PM'd you already =)
I trust you with all my heart and soul =)
Ok, I just checked it out, and it's working perfectly fine for me.

I'm going to take a guess and say it's a browser issue.

What browser are you using?
IE.

///
wat

Switch to Firefox, Chrome, or Opera.
Pages: 1 2 3