MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help For My Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I do not know what you exactly mean by everywhere?
Are you trying to drag and drop the permissions when adding a new forum or editing a current one??
Both, adding a new forum and likewise edding a current one, I can give you an admin panel access, are you willing to help?

And I promise to give something in exchange. ( This is not a bribe! or whatsoever its called, its a token of appreciation. )
Malcolm said that it worked fine for him, so it can't be a missing file. Do you have another computer that you could test it on?
You could just disable JavaScript in your browser while you set the permissions.
What Macolm meant is that the align-left is working for him, he asked me to remove cache and everything, but still nothing happened.

The block (permission) problem is different.
Is there anyone that can help me?
PM me admin login details if you want me to take a look.
AJS, PM'd You.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.
Pages: 1 2 3