MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remember Us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011-08-19, 12:10 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please help me to setup well the conditions?
I would like to send the email to users inactive for a month minimum.
How to set Field > Test > Value?
Help please.
(2011-08-19, 12:10 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please help me to setup well the conditions?

(2011-08-30, 09:24 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]
Help please.

i have a same question
so confused
please help
Someone that help in this?
(2011-09-07, 03:41 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]Someone that help in this?

http://localhostr.com/file/01cn0Hn/rememberus9.png

Set the "-3months" to -"1month".
so to send email to users who didn't logged in in last mounth i should set
away status ------- lowerthan/before---------- -1mounth,right?
I have a question, if I prune the log, the plugin will send the email to the same users that was shown on the log list? Or forward to next users?

(2011-09-08, 11:09 PM)h0mayun Wrote: [ -> ]so to send email to users who didn't logged in in last mounth i should set
Yes.
how do I set reminders to go out weekly?
I just registered because i have a problem with this plug-in and hope someone can help me please?

When i want to send out mail reminders to my users it takes a really long time before all the mails are send.

Example: At the task manager i set it to run for every minute and in the plug-in to 100 users per run.

But when i look at the log i see that it sends out only 5 to 20 emails every 5 a 6 minutes.

And that takes really really a long time if 20k users need to receive the email.

I hope I'm clear because my English is not so good.
(2011-09-08, 11:09 PM)h0mayun Wrote: [ -> ]so to send email to users who didn't logged in in last mounth i should set

no, dont use away status, use last active
Great Plugin, gonna install Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10