MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Select All Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I see now:
banner1.src=imgs1[currentAd1]
banner1.alt=alt1[currentAd1]
document.getElementById('adLink1').href=lnks1[currentAd1]

You need to add a semicolon to the end of these three lines, like this:
banner1.src=imgs1[currentAd1];
banner1.alt=alt1[currentAd1];
document.getElementById('adLink1').href=lnks1[currentAd1];
@Matt Yeah stays at 0
@Aries Still not working though thanks for helping me clean up my codes Toungue
Okay, this is weird. If I visit the page in Chrome it doesn't work, but in Firefox it does work. I saved the page in Firefox and opened that local page in Chrome, and now it works as well. It's a very strange problem.
@StevenF50: if you PM me your ACP login I can take a look in your templates.
Aries there the same as the ones I sent you before, I know I should change them but been so busy haven't got round to it.

Anyway it would be better if it was fixed for Chrome as I don't use firefox.
Hahaha Big Grin LOL Big Grin
You'll never guess what the problem is Toungue Adblock Toungue At least, on my side.
Adblock removes an image with a url to adstowers so when Javascript tries to reference it, it doesn't find it. If I disable Adblock everything is working fine for me.
Still not working for me, should I provide a list of my activated chrome extensions?
(2011-06-04, 01:54 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]Still not working for me, should I provide a list of my activated chrome extensions?

Could be helpful. We know it's a browser issue so it will probably be a chrome extension that is causing this.

PS: try to login in a new incognito window. By default, it will disable all extensions. If it works then, it's definitely an extension.
What's your URL...??
@Aries I still get it.
@Matt http://advertisingmania.info
That's strange. With AdBlock disabled, it does work for me.
Can you try another browser? Maybe you have software running on your computer that blocks ads in all browser. Not sure if that exists though, but you never know.
Pages: 1 2 3