MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Select All Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got the same on LunaScape.
(2011-06-05, 09:20 AM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]Got the same on LunaScape.

Do you have the option to try it on another PC? With a browser without any extension or addon?
No sorry.
I have a problem with the "select all". When I click on that link (Select all 1010 results in this search.) the button shows that I've selected "Go (1010)" posts. But when I try to delete everything nothing gets deleted...
It only works if I select 50 posts at a time. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox and changed forum-themes but get the same results. No adblock or javascript-blockers are on.
I just updated MyBB to the latest version and changed to the original theme.

Look at this, I checked the top checkbox but none of the other checkboxes was checked. Also, the button says "0". I cant use MyBB this way since my board getting spammed heavily. Sad

[Image: 4163457korvisen.png]
@mammut: you will get help faster if you just create own thread. But anyway, can you post or PM me your website url and test account with moderation permissions?
@Mammut Yeah had same problem as you as well, clearing my cache fixed that one though but that didn't mean it worked, it just showed them all checked.
A similar thing happened to me on my website once. I owned a .com domain, and I had the MyBB software uploaded there, then I moved to the same domain, but using .net instead. Foolishly, I uploaded the files to the new domain after canceling the old one, and then edited the board settings. At every page, I had to login because the cookies were not being stored on the domain. I ran the install script, it told me I already had MyBB installed and it was corrupted, so it gave me an option to fix it, and it did.
I ran the install and found it hadn't fully upgraded to 1.6.3 because I used Softaclous but still hasn't fixed it.
Woot! Found the error, it was something to do with the theme,changed the theme and it worked, will contact theme creator.
Pages: 1 2 3