MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there.

I'm looking to sell a Call of Duty fan-based forum. Over the past month I've been a little inactive and so have the staff; I've decided I don't have the time for it anymore but I think it has potential and I don't want to just let it go. The name is COD Nerd and here are some stats:

Averages:
Posts per day: 9.7
Threads per day: 1.51
Members per day: 0.43
Posts per member: 22.32
Replies per thread: 5.44

About 3,320 results for site:codnerd.com

Awstats:
[attachment=22994]

Forum Stats: (Low)
Our members have made a total of 1,384 posts in 215 threads.
We currently have 62 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, oscor65A0F5
The most users online at one time was 124 on 04-24-2011 at 10:41 PM

What's included?
  • Forum Domain + Database
  • Forum Theme ($300 worth)
  • All users and posts
  • codnerd.com domain
  • codnerd.net domain
  • codguide.net domain
  • codzombies.net domain
  • callofdutymw3.net domain
  • codrumors.com domain
  • Matching basic Wordpress Theme (worth $25)

The Theme:
The theme was a custom $300 package from Audentio Design. The theme has a beautiful jQuery enhanced Drop-Down menu for the toplinks and User Menu. I've added in a jQuery Sliding Log-In menu as well! Copyright removal from Audentio is $50, I've been told.
[attachment=22995]

How much?
The site is fully set-up with custom modifications, good SEO, subscriber settings, groups, and other goodies. It's a fully functioning site with great potential, I just have no time to work on it as I'm getting more involved with my designing. The site itself has a full value of $380.

All payments via PayPal.
Live Demo: - http://www.codnerd.com

Thank you, and I look forward to doing business with you.
Your plans were good for this before you started,... Sad
I know. Sad It's a shame, the forum has a lot of potential I've just lost the interest to build on it as I've become more dedicate to my design work. I hope someone will take it off my hands and continue it, since I know it could really work.
So you are looking for $380?
Seems like a freakin' awesome deal. Especially that the theme comes with it too! Also just asking here but, 43 queries on index?!?
(2011-06-21, 09:09 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]So you are looking for $380?

Yes, or the next best offer. The theme itself is worht ~$300.

(2011-06-21, 09:11 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like a freakin' awesome deal. Especially that the theme comes with it too! Also just asking here but, 43 queries on index?!?

Where'd you get that from..?
the screenshot in op
Ah, I'm not sure I'll test out the SQL Queries later, that was from a long time ago (the screenshot).
SQL queries don't have anything to do with the theme. Jordan probably had some extensive plugins running in the background.
Yes, from checking it back there's quite a few plugins on the board. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3