MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, Synthd is undergoing something major soon. Lets say Synthd 4 and leave it at that. Synthd 3 as I have been told is a pretty cool theme (see it at http://synthd.com). So whats your opinion, release synthd 3 at the release of major "Synthd 4" or no?
You need new postbit buttons most of all. It's a bad impression to give using default buttons when your service is theme creation.
(2011-06-07, 12:52 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]You need new postbit buttons most of all. It's a bad impression to give using default buttons when your service is theme creation.

Yes, with the release of it. It will have a button set but still should I release the thing?
Yes if #4 is better than it.
(2011-06-07, 12:55 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes if #4 is better than it.

Well, #4 is different then you think it will be. You'll see Wink.
I liked your previous ones more.
(2011-06-07, 01:32 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I liked your previous ones more.

O_o That's a new one, mind telling me what exactly it is you don't like about the current Synthd? Thanks.
To me, personally, its two very different strong styles mixed, while it can be done, and has before, in this circumstance it just wasn't exicuted as well. Your previous one was very well done in its own design style, and i admired it a lot.
Your pagination things look a lot like the "Like" button from Facebook. You should change that and the default images and it'll look much better, then maybe release it.
(2011-06-07, 12:48 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Synthd is undergoing something major soon. Lets say Synthd 4 and leave it at that. Synthd 3 as I have been told is a pretty cool theme (see it at http://synthd.com). So whats your opinion, release synthd 3 at the release of major "Synthd 4" or no?

I'm releasing all Dynaxel's old skins as a huge lime zip file muhahahaha, why not do the same?
Pages: 1 2