MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid To Help Make Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I'm starting up a company where me and a team will make a forum, make it good, make it have a lot of posts and then sell it on and everyone gets a cut!

I need:
Poster x2
Designer(custom theme)x1

Posters get paid per post and they get different rates per post depending on how much the forum is sold for.

The admins and co-owner get 15% each.
Designer gets 15%
Then the posters will get around 5% each
20% goes into the next forum. Domain, etc.

Current Team:
StevenF50- Founder & Owner
Cody- Co-Owner
AssignmentA- Administrator
Da Gamer-Poster
Brett-Poster
Khaleel-Poster
Decent concept but I don't see it going anywhere...
Forum flipping is a big market you know. Plus I've had one person interested in buying and we've only just started our first project.
Even if it did get successful, you could probably only sell your forum for ~1,000$, and 15% (for admin) = 150$, so small compared to all the hard work and time you would've spent into it.
You might find that most of the team hardly earn ANYTHING and 150$ is a lot to some of the team. Anyway the more money we make, the more I invest, the more we sell for.
Posters = 5%.

Okay.. that's just whack. Posters will probably do most of the activity while the admins sit down and watch as the posters post... posters should get 20% AT LEAST for their hard work... how would you feel posting several times a day on a forum and then in the end only getting 30% of what the admin gets....
Actually the admins have posted about 10x more.
1,000+ posts?
No. About 200 posts when the posters made about 20. Anyway think about this:
We do more posts than the posters.
We do the plugins.
Install the themes
Organize everything
Add some big features that will help with sale.
Etc.

Admins do deserve more pay. Anyway the 5% each was an estimate it all depends on how many posts they make.
Still open? If so, PM me details
Pages: 1 2