MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can someone install mybb forums for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
can someone install mybb forums for me and name it thegamingpit and then hook me up with hosting greatly appreacited
also u can add my aim a10thlobbyz
PM me your Cpanel login details, and I'll install it for you.
I don't think he has hosting.
He's asking to hook it up to some hosting! Not wishing to sound funny or anyrhing, but if the OP can't even try to learn how to do this on his own (including getting his own host), then he really shouldn't be wasting his or anyone else's time in doing this......Just imagine ALL the stuff folks would be getting involved with because this guy can't do anything!
is host1free.com good hosting??????????????????????????
You're always much better off getting paid hosting (even dirt cheap paid hosting). If you are just starting out with MyBB, you can try a free hosted service like icyboards.com (just so you can get comfortable with the backend and front end operations of MyBB).
When I go to make a database, It says this;
Quote:MySQL Database access is reserved for premium hosting users. To store and retrieve data using MySQL and PHP, upgrade your account.

So you've to Upgrade your account. Undecided
i sent u new info :p
You should get a paid hosting, mybbwebhost.com is great for beginners, they are a great help! They install plugins if needed.
im looking for fre enow dont have much money to spend
Pages: 1 2 3 4