MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum on Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would love to do that, but I have a new project and I need the money as soon as possible, I'm willing to sell my site for 80$ and 110 maximum.
(2011-06-09, 12:29 AM)ReCaptcha Wrote: [ -> ]"We currently have 31 members registered."

I'll give you $2 and a picture of Megan Foxx

That's seriously get old, cut it out man.

I'd offer $50, as the theme isn't custom, it's modified.
How much for just the forum database?
(2011-06-09, 06:05 AM)Jerlene Wrote: [ -> ]How much for just the forum database?

What can you do with a forum database? Get users emails or something? (I realy dont undestand it)
Yes, along with merge it into an existing database.
You can't sell just databases online anymore. It's against the law.
If I was buying, I'd pay about $60 max. No more for sure. The domain isn't that great, there isn't a massive amount of content/members, 1 month of hosting is only like $4 (I'm guessing it's shared?) and your theme is just a customized version of a nanoskinners one. There's really nothing special.

Also, why are you starting a new project when you can't fund it and already have an existing one? I really never have understood why people do that.
The theme is custom. (I payed 80$ for it).

Final Offer is 80$ for the site.

(i'm no longer selling the site, but the theme of the site.).
(2011-06-09, 10:02 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]You can't sell just databases online anymore. It's against the law.

It has always been illegal to sell INFORMATION. If you have it in the registration agreement that you own everything on the site and that you may sell the site in the future(this includes but is not limited to emails, etc.) then it is perfectly legal.
OK thanks, actually i'm selling the site and the theme, which ever gets sold first will be the owner of the forum or theme.
Pages: 1 2 3