MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Review + 15 Posts + Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well.......I'll give it a try.

http://hobby-zone.org
(2011-06-17, 02:56 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-17, 02:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I do not have any forum reviews to release publicly because my clients wanted to conduct business privately, not wanting me to publicly state the flaws of their website.

Could you post links here of where you have already offered this service? Maybe elsewhere folks have "recommended" your service, saying how good you have been for them.
GFN ordered a review. You can contact him if you would like.

That really hasn't answered my question as to where else you're offering and getting business/work from. Who is GFN, and why should I be contacting her/him, when it's you supposedly running a business here and wanting to get work for yourself. You're the one who should be displaying your previous work to everyone here, by posting links to other places you're already "advertising"!

(2011-06-17, 05:07 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I do not have any forum reviews to release publicly because my clients wanted to conduct business privately, not wanting me to publicly state the flaws of their website.

Could you post links here of where you have already offered this service? Maybe elsewhere folks have "recommended" your service, saying how good you have been for them.

That really hasn't answered my question as to where else you're offering and getting business/work from. Who is GFN, and why should I be contacting her/him, when it's you supposedly running a business here and wanting to get work for yourself. You're the one who should be displaying your previous work to everyone here, by posting links to other places you're already "advertising"!

That's exactly why I'm a little nervous. I'd like to see some past reviews before I buy this.
(2011-06-17, 05:07 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

That really hasn't answered my question as to where else you're offering and getting business/work from. Who is GFN, and why should I be contacting her/him, when it's you supposedly running a business here and wanting to get work for yourself. You're the one who should be displaying your previous work to everyone
here, by posting links to other places you're already "advertising"
I don't understand what is so difficult here. GFN is a forum member here and if you take a look at this thread you will see his post. I am hesitant to give you his site, which I have reviewed because he has posted my review their to allow his members to comment. Prior to writing I made an agreement to not disclose any information. Therefore you have to contact him privately if you want to know as I will not be sharing.

Hello? ..............
(2011-06-17, 11:07 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello? ..............
I replied above your post....

He makes his review private, prior to the customers demand, just give one out for free and if the customer likes it then you charge them, no up-front payment for one request and if they like it, they pay.
Thank you for the vouch. As Mr. Trn stated, all money is refundable if you are not satisfied and have a valid reason.
Pages: 1 2