MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It should be working if you repaired it. :O
That's weird. I remember when my forum got this error I completely emptied it and it fixed the problem. You cleared it out right?
could i give u access to phpmy admin and check,i dont have nerves anymore,gonna smash this orange :@...

yea i did,i empty ,run repair.php doesnt work,from admin cp i run task nothing..

God..could i anything do,delete or something,just to save my posts topics and members..

i got some old backup,like 1 month ago,could i overwrite tables or something..
Try using this fresh mybb_sessions sql. It's completely new and empty so it should fix the problem. Simple drop your current mybb_sessions and replace it with mine.

MySQL Table

If it doesn't work PM me with the info and I'll help you fix it.
Done,dropped,imported yours.

now

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'f.active' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT f.*, fr.dateline AS lastread FROM mybb_forums f LEFT JOIN mybb_forumsread fr ON (fr.fid=f.fid AND fr.uid='1') WHERE f.active != 0 ORDER BY pid, disporder
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

XD

any other solution,or i pm u with infos?
For some reason I'm starting to think that it's not MyBB at all and it's your host that put you on an overloaded server. These are really weird problems that you're getting. I can try to fix it by running some debugs, but don't think it's going to get us anywhere.
I don't think it has something to do with overloaded servers or crashed tables. The table structure is simply all wrong. The session table shouldn't look like that. You're running MyBB on either a database for an older version or a database for another forum software (like phpBB or something). Maybe you installed something recently with the same table prefix and replaced some MyBB tables in the database.
and how can i fix that,what i need to do,just to not loose topics posts and members..
It really depends on the existing data. If the posts table are overwritten, you probably lost all your posts. If you PM me the login details for phpMyAdmin, I will see what can be done but I can't do miracles. If it's gone, it's gone. You could try to contact your webhost and ask if they have a database backup from before this happened.
plox take a look..
halp..
What have you actually done here?? I mean you must have run a script or installed something if your tables have this structure, as Aries-Belgium said, the structures are completely wrong, and this wouldn't just happen by itself suddenly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4