MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBlog v1.0 - A Blogging Application For MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Awesome work yaldaram,it would be a nice addition and more professional too,waiting for it to go gold
(2011-06-26, 03:51 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea, but it looks IMO a bit messy and not so much MyBB like (especially the buttons).
It comes with Button's PSDs so you can change their colors aswell.

(2011-06-26, 03:51 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]And why do you need forum statistics, a forum search field and a table with the latest threads in a blog software? Blog statistics/search would be better there.

Because it may be use as a replacement of your default Portal page (If you wish). Also there are options to not show those search and stats boxes. Wink
Maybe including a option to show blog stats or forum stats so users can choose what to show Smile
(2011-06-27, 07:29 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-26, 03:51 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea, but it looks IMO a bit messy and not so much MyBB like (especially the buttons).
It comes with Button's PSDs so you can change their colors aswell.

(2011-06-26, 03:51 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]And why do you need forum statistics, a forum search field and a table with the latest threads in a blog software? Blog statistics/search would be better there.

Because it may be use as a replacement of your default Portal page (If you wish). Also there are options to not show those search and stats boxes. Wink
Yeah, but I think the plugin should have by default the default MyBB buton style.

And do you use for the tag cloud a flash widget?
(2011-06-27, 08:01 AM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]And do you use for the tag cloud a flash widget?

It uses Cumulus Jquery
Maybe use this http://community.mybb.com/thread-5273.html to make it look like the button from default.
Thanks for the link zZJoennZz, I'll try to use them.
I may actually use this on my forum.
I hope I'll finalize all things tonight, and demo will be up soon Smile
This is absolutely awesome. I've been looking for something like this for a while to use on my website. Now I don't need to use wordpress with wordbb. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6