MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBlog v1.0 - A Blogging Application For MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
do you want to put the templates in the Global group? With 20+ templates, it may be worth adding a template group so they have their own space. This is what I did for MyShowcase, plus it allows different templates for different themes.
Its a very good suggestion pavemen, Unfortunately I didn't thought about this.. Thinking to implement this too.
^ hmm., error -> "You do not have permissions to view blog"
Same issue, though that could be because I'm banned from your site.
Correct. These are some permissions issues. I'll update the settings asap.
Permissions have been updated. Sorry for in conveyance.
That looks awesome. I'm just not a big fan of the marquee you're using for the latest comments and the animated tag cloud. And what about a "Quick Comment" feature?
Just brilliant.

I need a quick comment though and that tag cloud is simply very amazing, it felt like catching flying balloons lol.
Very good, but IMO it will be better if blog is accessible from:
blog.php

Instead of:
blog.php?action=view_blog
(2011-07-24, 09:21 AM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]what about a "Quick Comment" feature?

Nice idea. I'll surely add this to my todo's.

(2011-07-24, 10:09 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO it will be better if blog is accessible from:
blog.php

Instead of:
blog.php?action=view_blog

Unfortunately no. MyBlog has a single page (blog.php) having all the neccassary actions taking on the same file. The page will not be accessible without action=view_blog . e.g. it is acting like a misc.php file in MyBB having many different actions in the same file, like;
misc.php?action=help
misc.php?action=markread
misc.php?action=rules

etc. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6