MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "F" apearing above
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my portal page (proportal) (ONLY on portal page) there is a small "F" letter above everithing else in the left upper corner. Why ?? How can i remove that...
Searched in global templates -> pro_portal (all) and nothing...
Thx.
Try your Portal Template - Portal from the ACP

[attachment=23177]
it appears to be from index template !!
(2011-06-25, 02:45 PM)RArch Wrote: [ -> ]Try your Portal Template - Portal from the ACP

Where can i find that ? be more specific please Smile thanx

Log in to your Admin Control Panel, then select Templates on the left menu. Next select the Template Set you are using from the right, scroll down to Portal Templates, click it to expand and click on Portal. Search for your F under <body>
please check ur .htaccess did u mention anything else than what we said in ur previous request?????
i am quite sure that its due to that.....
@ RArch: did that and there is no "F" there...
@ envira: this "F" problem was before my post with .htacces Sad

If i remember corectly, the F appeared after i tried the portal redirect plugin, but i am not sure (now the plugin is deleted)....

Does the F appear with the default MyBB theme? If it does it may be that plugin.
(2011-06-25, 08:52 PM)RArch Wrote: [ -> ]Does the F appear with the default MyBB theme? If it does it may be that plugin.

Yes... the "F" appears at all themes (default and secondary theme)...
But the plugin is disabled and deleted.

It doesn't sound template related then...

Maybe you could try installing that plugin and disabling again!
Pages: 1 2