MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Rank Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys I want to have User Rank Images, but I am not able to find out which plugin to use Confused

-First I will create different user rank images for different ranks and upload them to my image directory
-rank is based on post counts
-when a user reaches certain post counts, the plugin should be able to assign him the appropriate user rank image.

Thank you Big Grin
Use Group Promotions and move users to a group with a different rank image when they reach a certain amount of posts.
So this can be achieved without any plugins ?

I checked here - index.php?module=user-group_promotions&action=add

But there is no option to add images in that page.

And also I want images to be appeared in Post bit
Usergroup images can be added via ACP only, lol, no plugin is required.

ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Group Image (URL to it)
Thank you Big Grin

You are welcome.
after using group images, those stars won't appear right ?

if they appear, then how to disable them ?
Stars do appear.
You said you wanted the rank images to switch according to a user's number of posts. You need to set up a group promotion for that. Otherwise you will need a plugin. As for the stars, yes, they will appear. In order to delete them, enter 0 in the number of stars field.

(2011-06-26, 12:01 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You said you wanted the rank images to switch according to a user's number of posts.
Yes. May be I put in a wrong way. Let me explain you, I have a forum related to books. [I hope you remember me, you helped me adding a bookshelf to profile, for which I am greatly thankful Smile] So when a user makes say 50 posts, a image telling "Reader" should appear below his user name. Like here in stars. Say, when he makes 500 posts, image named "Avid Reader" should appear below his username, in every posts. Hope I am clear now Smile

and if these are not called as ranks, then what exactly they are called as ? Smile

Quote:You need to set up a group promotion for that.
Yes, done.

Quote:Otherwise you will need a plugin.
this - http://mods.mybb.com/view/show-additional-group-images ??
Pages: 1 2