MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm geeting this error at /install/upgrade.php

Warning: require_once(/home/vexa/public_html/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vexa/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/vexa/public_html/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/veca/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 75
Are you trying to upgrade? Looks like you didn't upload all the files.

Re-upload the files.
Your DB is not apparently set, so it's not calling the right db file, such as db_mysqli.php
my db is called mybb not mysqli though.
The db type, like mysql, mysqli, postgresql, etc.
OK I kind of fixed it

the new error is only

Fatal error: Class 'DB_MySQL' not found in /home/vexa/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 88
Like I said, you did not upload all the files. Re-upload all of the files from a fresh download, specifically the /inc/ directory.
I reinstalled all the files and still getting this error

Fatal error: Class 'DB_MySQL' not found in /home/vexa/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 88
You also need to make sure you upload all of the files within the changed files package.

Which version are you upgrading from?
1.4 to 1.6
Pages: 1 2