MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Truth Behind Meat Production
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

This goes to show how damn hopeless the human race is. I am actually considering on becoming a vegetarian after watching this disturbing video. Post this video on Facebook, Twitter, or any website that you are associated with so that many people will realize the truth behind meat production and understand that the content portrayed in the above video is something that we should be ashamed of.
please do become a vegetarian if it is possible .. Thanks Smile
This "Become a vegan to save an animal" is bull. They're not going to kill one less pig because you stop eating meat. Don't get me wrong though, the stuff that happens in this video is horrible. They have no right to do any of that. (And oh god, the castration ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod)
(2011-06-29, 05:53 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]This "Become a vegan to save an animal" is bull. They're not going to kill one less pig because you stop eating meat. Don't get me wrong though, the stuff that happens in this video is horrible. They have no right to do any of that. (And oh god, the castration ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod)

I do agree that it's bull, but honestly, something can be done about this. Everyone knows that meat processing is always going to be done, but the president CAN do something to make sure that it's being done the humane way. And right now, the 'humane way' is to grind up millions upon millions of newborn baby chicks... and that is absolutely despicable.
The president can't do squat. If he does, they'll just move to another country. Imagine the economic impact of that! Humans are cruel, it's just an unfortunate fact of life. If chickens had evolved to be more intelligent than us, I doubt they would be in this situation.

Animals eat animals. Most wild animals have to "hunt" for their food, wasting precious energy. We have negated this effect by keeping them close to us.
I do find this video disturbing, but tbh, I am not going to stop eating meat because of it. I know many people who own farms, whether they be dairy farms, cattle farms etc, and they do not kill the animals like this. They do it in a humane way.
I'm pretty sure the laws were changed not long ago here in the UK for most of these industries banning some of the practices they use. For example, it's now illegal to keep battery hens.

Unfortunately, it's the price to pay for feeding the human race. What you see in videos are the ultimate, extreme cases. As Joshua points out, many people these days do things the 'humane' way.
No. no..

it's some area only doing this.
not all cattle and abattoir did like in this video.

So, still We need meat for our healthy.
Vegetarian is also good.
Perfect food is combine from both food above. Wink
Buy Kosher if it bothers you that much. (They do have the best hot dogs.)

also; http://www.meat.org/

Also, again, if we love animals so much, why do vege's eat their food.
Quote:This "Become a vegan to save an animal" is bull

^ I totally Agree
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7