MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Mockup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you need a theme? Tell me what type of theme you want, Ill add a poll and let people vote a theme, I will create a mockup of the theme and sell it to a designer who want's to code it. Cool the designer can choose to sell the theme or give it out for free.
Again?
I'm trying to create a some theme mockup, the latest mockup I have is the following.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/848/mybbtailor.png (Made for mybb tailor, not the best theme ever but decent).

(I have a really good mockup theme, but is not done and will be premium)

Free themes that I mockup are decent, the premiums are really good.
(2011-06-29, 11:49 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to create a some theme mockup, the latest mockup I have is the following.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/848/mybbtailor.png (Made for mybb tailor, not the best theme ever but decent).

(I have a really good mockup theme, but is not done and will be premium)

Free themes that I mockup are decent, the premiums are really good.

Sooo..... unprofessional! Just give up
The team created MyBB because they were fed up with paid services... So thanks!
(2011-06-29, 11:49 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to create a some theme mockup, the latest mockup I have is the following.

That is an OK concept for a theme, but needs alot of work.

(2011-06-29, 11:49 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ](I have a really good mockup theme, but is not done and will be premium)

Look forward to seeing it!
I'm going to be releasing a premium mockup next week, and i'm sure you will all like it.
(2011-06-30, 02:17 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to be releasing a premium mockup next week, and i'm sure you will all like it.

Remember the last post thread you started about this, you know the one, where you stated that the image program you're using is superior to Photoshop? Well in that post thread one of your post was this....

Quote:I'm going to design 5 Mockup and release them in 5 days, and I will sell each.

That post was posted on 06/19/2011! Now your saying you'll be releasing a premium "mockup" next week! How is anyone really and truly going to believe anything you say? You keep making such "promises", but have so far not delivered "the goods". The "mockups" you have already shown, you admit that they aren't very good, but seriously you've had plenty of time to create ones that to you are more professional, and show folks here......Just think how good they would look on a portfolio of yours!

It's kinda funny, last night (way before you opened this post thread) I gave you a "neutral" rep in your profile, and stated in it my reason! Feel free to prove me wrong by finally creating something worthwhile for all to see....I'm sure that if you are genuine, the money will "roll in" for you!

With everyone's negativity in this particular forum, I wouldn't blame any new designer for feeling disheartened or intimidated.
Rep +
(2011-06-30, 02:52 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]With everyone's negativity in this particular forum, I wouldn't blame any new designer for feeling disheartened or intimidated.

(2011-06-30, 02:52 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]With everyone's negativity in this particular forum, I wouldn't blame any new designer for feeling disheartened or intimidated.

Yeah my heart goes out to him, or at least it would if he hadn't posted maybe 3,4, or 5 such post threads, with NOTHING to back them up! I tell you what Fluid mantis, why not offer this guy some money for his services, and tell us all about how good it is?

Pages: 1 2