MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trow_shaded messed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I added a new theme and noticed the soft delete plugin was a grayish color, the color of some parts of the theme. So i was like "Oh, ok let me go change .trow_shaded" but it was the right color, the red one, so I am a little confused and what could be wrong. Any ideas? I dont have a issue on any other themes. I also noticed, deleted post dont even get a color, even though it should have the red shade from the soft delete plugin.
This is a deleted post, same issue as above.
[attachment=23276]

This is a deleted thread using the soft delete plugin, meaning it's sorta un-approved but the color is grey not red?
[attachment=23277]
Bump.
I don't understand your question, but maybe I can give a general answer. Browsers have tools for looking at which style in the style sheet affects which part of the forum. For example, in Opera it's Dragonfly and in Firefox it's Firefly.
^ firefly for firefox is for a different purpose
may be you are referring to firebug for firefox AND chrome browsers..
The trow_shaded should be a red color correct? Well in the above pictures you can see it's a dark grey and in the second one no shaded at all? I checked the CSS and it had the correct color code but still came out to this grey color.
Oh, so you are saying that the theme's CSS says something like #ffdde0 but it's coming out gray. The next thing I would check is whether that custom theme is using trow_shaded to color that element. Use a browser tool to check.
(2011-07-05, 08:37 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you are saying that the theme's CSS says something like #ffdde0 but it's coming out gray. The next thing I would check is whether that custom theme is using trow_shaded to color that element. Use a browser tool to check.
It is using that element.
I have no idea then. I hope someone else can help.
Could you post where it sais the hex in the CSS.
Yeah, here.
.trow_shaded {
    background: #ffdde0;
Pages: 1 2 3