MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is some newbie banners i have made, i was really bored so i made themToungue

But i think they should fit with the theme/skin we have on this board.

EnjoyWink
[Image: MyBB2.png]
[Image: MyBB.png]
[Image: MyBB3.png]
Edit: Added a ugly avatar too Wink

So please commentsWink

//Azed

Well i dont know, but they are really unprofessional, and cant be used any where
MKey, I made the banners on 4 mins eitch, but i will take more time on them, and i hope they i can make something better then
Here is a new Avatar Wink maybe it sucks too =\

[Image: Techno.png]
hey if you are really intersted in making stuff for mybb, check out MyBB Stuff.
zaher1988 Wrote:Well i dont know, but they are really unprofessional, and cant be used any where

Not true.

The first one with the white bg and grey text would be a great alternative for White/Light Grey Styles.
zaher1988 Wrote:Well i dont know, but they are really unprofessional, and cant be used any where
These are the comments that make people stop making stuff. What would you think if you gave it an stab and someone was this negative against it?..

It doesn't fit with this theme, although It will probably be some it will fit with. Hopefully you try making more Smile
I like the font Smile

here is some new signature i have made.
I hope this ones is better.

[Image: MyBBbanner.png]

[Image: Mybbbanner2.png]
[Image: MyBBbanner3.png]
[Image: MyBBbanner4.png]
these are trash, wipe you **** with them.... oops lol Wink hehehe i'm kidding Toungue just wanted to make some shock Toungue

i like the 1st 2, the 3rd is ok, however it would have been better if the gardient was from top to bottom not left to right.

Edited for language.
they are very simple, i dont really like them
Pages: 1 2