MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumdex - The Home of your Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The site's theme is tolerable, but it's definitely not the best. It feels very cramped. I joined, nonetheless.
(2011-07-07, 04:49 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider removing the "Trade Centre" section, and focus on main forum niche.

Hidden for now, thanks.

(2011-07-07, 05:31 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-07, 04:49 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider removing the "Trade Centre" section, and focus on main forum niche.

This.

I actually don't mind the design. It's a little too cramped in the post_bit, I'd of had it above the posts instead of beside them. Also, I'd add faded .tborders, it looks a bit off with none.

What do you mean? How can you add faded .tborders? Huh

(2011-07-07, 06:37 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]The site's theme is tolerable, but it's definitely not the best. It feels very cramped. I joined, nonetheless.

Where does it feel cramped?
This looks like a great site, and the theme isn't too bad. Be sure to keep original and not be like all the other webmaster forums. :p
The background seriously bothers me.
Latest Announcement: Forumdex Opened
Latest Blog Article: Why your forum is failing
Latest Contest: None at the moment

The font for that bothers me

The logo ain't too hot.
(2011-07-07, 10:39 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]The background seriously bothers me.
Latest Announcement: Forumdex Opened
Latest Blog Article: Why your forum is failing
Latest Contest: None at the moment

The font for that bothers me

The logo ain't too hot.

It's not that distinct for me. I'm also changing the font, it's annoying me now.

Thanks for your feedback.

Users can also now join the Forum Networkee group on Forumdex, in doing so, you receive 3 Fx points instead of 2 for every post.
look like impressive awesome high recommend sound professional
(2011-07-07, 10:48 PM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]look like impressive awesome high recommend sound professional

Thanks for the feedback smithtrd! Smile
We now have an Off-Topic forum! I am also part of the Management team, and will be reviewing all feedback on this thread. Come join today!

www.forumdex.com
Website Promotion doesn't have a forum icon.
I'm going to say that I do admire your site to a point because of your SEO skills. I find it amazing how you make so many popular websites in such a short amount of time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4