MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to merge communities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am looking for someone who has a MyBB who have just started out recently and interested in merging with my site. What I mean by this is joining together to form one big online community. If what I am thinking is correct, using the same user database etc.

Must have at least 20 odd members so far, let me know if you're interested by sending me a private message. Never really tried this before but willing to give it a go.
PM sent
Whoops, sorry, misunderstood your post.
Give your forum URL and the benefits people will get by merging. You haven't even mentioned that you are going to pay for it.
Please read the post careful, there is no mention on money because money was not the intention. It's a mutual merging two forums in such a way that the person who decides to merge will have equal rights as myself and vice versa, think of it as making it one BIG forum.
So... can we see what YOU have to offer at least?
Quote:let me know if you're interested by sending me a private message.
(2011-07-08, 04:28 PM)Knerba Wrote: [ -> ]Please read the post careful, there is no mention on money because money was not the intention. It's a mutual merging two forums in such a way that the person who decides to merge will have equal rights as myself and vice versa, think of it as making it one BIG forum.

Mind sharing your Forum link? Because everyone will like to look how your forum is, before thay think about merging.
And out of curiosity, why don't you offer your forum to be merged with another ones? That would be much easier, isn't it?
You have a total of 40 posts...
Quote:You have a total of 40 posts...

Ok, and the point you are trying to put across?

How many times do I have to repeat myself, read the original post, I am looking for someone who has JUST started a MyBB.

Seems like people need glasses in here, getting fed up of repeating.
Pages: 1 2