MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hacked 4 times in 4 days!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
now im tired of this.. the other times i've been able to fix it.. but now something big needs to be done.. i cant restore the db any more casue he deleted the backups i had (i used one of the emods but dont know its name) and now he have deleted a table in my db.. so.. please help... tell me what info you need.. here is the pics of what they did.. lol? :

[Image: wtflol.jpg]

[Image: lolwtf2.jpg]

[Image: wtfagain.jpg]

[Image: wtfagain2.jpg]

as you se, they have done something.. but atleast one time i couldent see it in the admin panel.. i had to revert it in the database..
But im 100% sure that they havent accesed it by my cpanel so it have to been tru the forum somehow..

the forum is located at www.ahbhost.com and as you can se.. the table is gone..

Please help....

Edit: Some more info.. i also know that somehow they have been inside of the admin panel.. first time an account was created and some minits later he was in it.. and third time they changed my account( the name and password) and then did it.. i know this casue i've got emails saying that someone have tried to login to the admin panel but failed.. (and i got the ip if that helps..)
Edit2: i run the newest version of myBB... 1.1.3? (upgraded maybe a week or 2 ago from the last version before it..)
Please send your site's full raw logs to the dev team so they can determine how this was done.

If you don't have a database backup, then I don't think there's anything you can do to restore your board. I'm sorry. Perhaps your hosting service has a backup they'd be willing to restore for you, but it might cost you a small fee for this. I'd definately ask.
oh well, i have a backup... but its some days old (but i will prolly have to use that) but still this have happend 4 times now.. and i've restored everytime and tried to se what the problem is.. so now i want it to be fixed untill i restore again casue i dont se any points loosing posts after posts etc..

and about the raw logs.. dont know how many of those i have.. maybe for the last time and the third.. but still, send to who and how?.. // Thanx for help..
Okay, can you please answer the following:

1. Things they did - did they use a new account they created and made an Administrator or did they use your account?

2. After it happened the first time, did you change your password?

3. Have you changed your MySQL database details in case they've somehow got a hold of them?
1: they did both.. one time i same my details and so on with another name.. and the first time, my admins saw another admin and when i showed the name i've gotten from the forum in mail they both said it was that..

2: after second time i did...

3: i think it was after third time i used an "old" (from another mybb forum a had installed) db, and then after refresshing emods i restored the newest archive again so i was back to same as the other times but with another db name, user, and password..

and i will send the link for the raw logs..

Edit: and yes, i'm 100% that i was running the newest version before first time..
This is my worst nightmare, I hope that the problem will be immediately recognized and fixed Sad
ok.. now i've restored an old backup.. so forum can be reached at www.ahbhost.com but when i restored it there was only 33 tables left on the old one ... so the hackers have deleted them somehow...
and i have password protected the /admin directory so only i have accecs for now..

Edit: just took this from admin panel....:

[Image: version.jpg]
LOL! "hack this m***** f******" I like it! Smile
Have you sent chris the raw access logs?
Pages: 1 2 3