MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm lost again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All
where are the css attributes for the font and text size pull downs kept ?
and also I can not find the thread subject box either .... my guess it must be in global.css but I hope some one can tell me exactly !
Regards Jim
/admin/index.php?module=style-themes

il accept reps if my help was useful to you =)
I guess you meant that your editor is missing, right ?

In most cases, such issue raised due to Jquery Prototype jscripts conflict.

In this case, Add the following code in headerinclude template;
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
(2011-07-11, 07:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you meant that your editor is missing, right ?

In most cases, such issue raised due to Jquery Prototype jscripts conflict.

In this case, Add the following code in headerinclude template;
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

no the editor is there but the 2 pull down boxes are unreadable using some themes ... (both selection and list) so if your code fixes the colors I'll add it Smile but I guess I explained the problem wrong

Regards Jim
@OP, it would be better if you post a screenshot of your problem. Anyway, see this : fonts & text sizes
(2011-07-11, 07:06 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]/admin/index.php?module=style-themes

il accept reps if my help was useful to you =)

/admin/index.php?module=style-themes

which takes you to the theme/style editor.

But which variable(s) do I need to edit ? I do not need how to edit the variables.... just which ones to edit

Regards Jim
What exactly do you want to edit? Can you explain a little better and maybe post a detailed picture?
(2011-07-11, 07:31 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]@OP, it would be better if you post a screenshot of your problem. Anyway, see this : fonts & text sizes
here is a screen shot
The color for the text size and font drop down boxes on message reply which must be buried in a css some where but I can not find it ... is there documentation on where these variables are stored in the ccs ( or else where) files. as you can see from the shot I have white on white !
Go to: jscripts/editor_themes/THEME/stylesheet.css

Find .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown and edit its color attribute
Unless you want to apply the change to every theme, I recommend doing this instead:

1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

2. Add this at the bottom:

.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown 
{
color: #000 !important;
}
Pages: 1 2