MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MoshDB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's much better.
Just informing all the followers of this thread that the new theme is now online. I am very happy with the outcome. Not bad for someone without a single ounce of design sense, if I say so myself. There are still a few tweaks I want to do but let me know what you all think.
Nice! I love it!
Nice looking site, I wish you luck with it Smile

Though I noticed a spelling error in the footer, you might want to fix that:
Quote:MoshDB is produdly powered by MyBB forum software.
@Darth Stabro
Thanks mate.

@lucasbytegenius
Thanks for the kind words and thanks for pointing that out. I have fixed it up.
Love it.
Perhaps you can add something related to the genre (like, say a guitar, or a microphone) as your New Posts/No New Posts/Locked icons.

Regardless, it looks really good Cool
@Richard Thanks mate. I will keep your suggestion in mind.
Just letting everyone know that MoshDB just reached the 1000 post milestone. I would like to thank everyone for your support.
I'd customize the theme more. The rows look default. So basically a recolor of the default with a little gloss thrown on it.
Anyways, good luck.
Thanks for your feedback. We were going with a basic theme, didn't want anything over the top or different from the default MyBB theme. We will be adding a bit more customization over the next few days.

Activity has heavily increased over the past few days, we have picked up a few more active members and post count is going up at a rapid pace. Thank to everyone who has been supporting us.
Pages: 1 2 3