MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering MYBB All Service and Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you taking bulk custom theme orders? Depending on what all i get done here this week ill need 5-10 custom themes

also custom as unique or custom as edit others themes?
have any examples?
(2011-07-18, 02:05 AM)darkmotives Wrote: [ -> ]you taking bulk custom theme orders? Depending on what all i get done here this week ill need 5-10 custom themes

Yes, I am taking them too,

(2011-07-18, 02:05 AM)darkmotives Wrote: [ -> ]also custom as unique or custom as edit others themes?
Both

(2011-07-18, 02:05 AM)darkmotives Wrote: [ -> ]have any examples?
Sadly no by now, will Start from today to keep 10-15 demos. Thanks for pointing it out.
For some reason it isnt letting me donate any money.
(2011-07-18, 12:27 PM)rostaria Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason it isnt letting me donate any money.

What service you want to avail ? Say here, I am already waiting for reply for link getting updated, if its not get updated quickly, I will start over and will donate it as link gets updated, in between I will request all members, to keep patience for atleast 24-48 hours, as this middle man transferring will make paypal few cents richer, which i dont want too.Smile
I suggest asking for a screenshot instead, verifying IDs with staff will just hold up the process unnecessarily.
(2011-07-19, 12:24 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest asking for a screenshot instead, verifying IDs with staff will just hold up the process unnecessarily.

I can do this too, But can't this be manipulated(editing).
That's true but it seems like a tedious process contacting staff for every single one.

And, I would be willing to do installs of mybb, themes, and plugins. Don't really have time to set up VPSs for others or custom themes though.
(2011-07-19, 12:43 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]And, I would be willing to do installs of mybb, themes, and plugins. Don't really have time to set up VPSs for others or custom themes though.

Don't worry VPS and other things, I can Do it. If you are willing to do installs of mybb, themes and plugins for mybb donation project, I will add up your name on first post, too along with me. Is that Okay?
That's fine.
(2011-07-19, 01:39 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]That's fine.
That's Great, On First Post now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4