MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering MYBB All Service and Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I made two custom plugin request, if they complete it I will recommend them, after they reply my PM i will donate the money to mybb.
I've completed the upgrade process to 1.6, but there are a few kinks I'd like to iron out. However, I'm very busy with university work lately, so if you could have a look at the problems and see what you can do that would be most helpful. Many of them are small problems that shouldn't take long at all. One problem though might require contacting the original plugin developer, in which case no need to worry about that.

It's very late here so I need some sleep. I'll donate my five dollars tomorrow. If you manage to fix a lot of these (regardless, it shouldn't take a lot of your time) I'll donate another $1-5 depending on the outcome. I'd donate more to MyBB since I'm very grateful, but I'm also low on cash lately. Once I've made the donation (I'll follow the instructions on the OP) I'll send you a PM with the details.

Thanks!
I tried to donate but was told the recipient is unable to receive payment.
Bump. The anti-bump system here is rather annoying since it can sometimes mean important information won't be seen.
Any works you can show?
Pages: 1 2 3 4