MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paying] Update of Achievements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the plugin I need to get updated.
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ements-1-6

I need a method that makes it possible for users to chose which Achievements their want to show in their posts.

I am paying.
Ask in piratas site as it is a premium plugin.
And this is bot correct section too.
Pls move to requests Smile
I will move it to the request.

The problem is that he does not have time to update it.
So I just have to ask someone else.
Bump. Any news?
If nobody answers, it's because nobody can, since the license doesn't allow this, only through the method that Envira suggested.

Take care with these kind of messages, the admin can assume you're breaking the rules
Did Pirata even approve of you asking someone else to "update" his plugin?
(2011-07-30, 08:24 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]If nobody answers, it's because nobody can, since the license doesn't allow this, only through the method that Envira suggested.

Take care with these kind of messages, the admin can assume you're breaking the rules

Ohh. I will ask him if I may ask someone to do it for me.
Well good luck, but you better ask him to update it or request a feature about you want.
Actually, I've already talked to Pirata about this. I also want the achievements plugin updating. I let a friend of mine who is a professional programmer take a look at the code on MY computer (I haven't given the plugin to him, and he doesn't care about MyBB) and he said it's (no offence to Pirata, I love your plugins) pretty badly coded with no helpful comments to help understand it.

Pirata agreed that he'd let me hire someone to update it as long as the plugin developer buys the plugin—i.e. I would pay the person who updates the plugin for the plugin license as well. I also want some changes making to the plugin, so I might be willing to go half and half with you on this, Dead Soul.
(2011-07-31, 02:06 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I've already talked to Pirata about this. I also want the achievements plugin updating. I let a friend of mine who is a professional programmer take a look at the code on MY computer (I haven't given the plugin to him, and he doesn't care about MyBB) and he said it's (no offence to Pirata, I love your plugins) pretty badly coded with no helpful comments to help understand it.

Pirata agreed that he'd let me hire someone to update it as long as the plugin developer buys the plugin—i.e. I would pay the person who updates the plugin for the plugin license as well. I also want some changes making to the plugin, so I might be willing to go half and half with you on this, Dead Soul.

Can you please tell me how bad coded something is when it contains no comments? Since when do comments affect the code? Your friend seems to know not much about coding because this plugin is one of the plugins that took me the longer to code especially because it had to be very well written in order to minimize any performance issues caused by its complexity.

By the way, I have time now if you wish. Just drop me a message.
Pages: 1 2