MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plz help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok i get this error

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (40)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it

theharmicidemodz.co.cc url

plz help me
@ thms, do you have any specific reason for installing old version (MyBB 1.4.8) !?
You have either not uploaded all files to your FTP or you have uploaded the wrong files into places.
(2011-07-19, 05:10 AM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]You have either not uploaded all files to your FTP or you have uploaded the wrong files into places.

What? He just needs to install it. He's uploaded the files fine.

(2011-07-19, 05:20 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-19, 05:10 AM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]You have either not uploaded all files to your FTP or you have uploaded the wrong files into places.

What? He just needs to install it. He's uploaded the files fine.
I'm so sorry for making a mistake....

I'm srry I'm new to this but I don't understand this error

Could not connect to the database server at 'localhost' with the supplied username and password. Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?
That's where you enter database information. It's saying it can't connect because what you have submitted is wrong.
I got tht part the I get this error

Table Population
Now that the basic tables have been created, it's time to insert the default data.

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: mybb_attachtypes' in /home/a3881069/public_html/inc/db_pdo.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/a3881069/public_html/inc/db_pdo.php(67): PDO->query('INSERT INTO myb...', 4) #1 /home/a3881069/public_html/inc/db_sqlite3.php(189): dbpdoEngine->query('INSERT INTO myb...') #2 /home/a3881069/public_html/install/index.php(1432): DB_SQLite3->query('INSERT INTO myb...') #3 /home/a3881069/public_html/install/index.php(179): populate_tables() #4 {main} thrown in /home/a3881069/public_html/inc/db_pdo.php on line 67
Don't use SQLite. Use MySQL or PostGre.
Pages: 1 2