MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Support in less link to forum is provided?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In a lot of cases it just makes things easier and it would make it impossible for people to get around the support restrictions (in the support forum at least).

And, prevent things like this...
http://community.mybb.com/thread-99644.html
+1

There's not many cases where an URL wouldn't be useful.
Yes, please.
Imo, it should be a required field and it should display under the user's reputation on the postbit.
(2011-07-23, 04:41 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Imo, it should be a required field and it should display under the user's reputation on the postbit.

Only issue with that is they may not have a forum at time of registration. And, they may have multiple forums so we would only be able to see one which they may not being having the issue with.
Definitely. I get tired of seeing posts like "URL?" in response to nearly every support thread xD
(2011-07-23, 04:42 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Only issue with that is they may not have a forum at time of registration. And, they may have multiple forums so we would only be able to see one which they may not being having the issue with.

Good point. Smile

Maybe a default thread layout? Such as:

Forum URL: 

Description: 

Additional Information:

That would actually be a great feature for My Support.
I asked Matt about this a long time ago and he told me it'd be included in MySupport soon. I guess he forgot about it.
I have to agree with this. It's definitely needed.
+1, much needed.
Pages: 1 2