MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Compuboard - Computing Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: UynON.png]

Compuboard is a computer discussion forum, hence the name. We have forums for just about everything. Laptops, networking, applications, development and much more. We have a custom forum skin and I have a custom secret magical plugin coming soon. What are you waiting for? Join today! Smile

Compuboard Forums
Theme looks nice. Good luck Jason. Computer forum is a tough niche though.
The template you put together looks really nice. Kavin has a point about the computer niche. There are so many computer related forums that it's going to be tough for you to get it active. I'm going to post around on your forum to see if I can get some discussions going on.
(2011-07-26, 11:32 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]The template you put together looks really nice. Kavin has a point about the computer niche. There are so many computer related forums that it's going to be tough for you to get it active. I'm going to post around on your forum to see if I can get some discussions going on.

I realized it was a tough niche but I thought it would be nice to give a attempt at it. Thank you very much.
I love the design. I agree with how tough it will be, but I'm willing to help.
Nice domain i have to say,but theme still needs some modifications,its more basic for me SmileSmileSmile

Regarding the niche,every board starts with empty forums,but success lies in hard work,dedication,interest you give, to improve it SmileSmileSmile

All the best JL,wish success be yours SmileSmileSmile

Err : Hmm waiting to see your plugin SmileSmileSmileSmile
I did quite a few more edits to make it look a little less "default" tell me what you think! Smile
theme as a whole is really neat,love the menu and the social icons placement.

but i noticed a small error may be you will resolve this L the rounded borders have a small error on close Smile

[attachment=23595]

all the best
Why does this thread have 10,000+ views?
(2011-07-31, 10:03 PM)PodTube Wrote: [ -> ]Why does this thread have 10,000+ views?

New threads are automatically tweeted to MyBB's account and spammers crawl it and visit all them. You can tell because within a minute of whenever you post a thread it says "15 guests(s)" or more.

Either way how should we know how it has 10,000 views...
Pages: 1 2 3