MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Under Construcion] Professional Clean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Working on a new theme, Professional Clean.

To follow production as it happens, signup on http://www2.zdawg32.2x.nu/forums and change the theme to Professional Clean in the Options menu

So far, all I have is the header:
[Image: header.bmp]

and the thread icons:
[Image: icons.bmp]

Any Comments\Suggestions??
You know, i like dull clean themes, but thats jsut taking it a little to far. Add a little colour to it!
Did you make that header in paint!?!?!
Yeah, its a temporary logo. But I just wanted to showcase the header navigation
And it is going to have more color soon.
Is it just me or do most themes use the vbulliten nav ?

Anyways it needs more colors Big Grin.
(2009-12-22, 12:48 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or do most themes use the vbulliten nav ?
Some people think vBulletin-style headers are cool but they're outdated, unoriginal, and ugly.
(2009-12-22, 03:31 AM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-22, 12:48 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or do most themes use the vbulliten nav ?
Some people think vBulletin-style headers are cool but they're outdated, unoriginal, and ugly.
Agreed I like navigation that are like ipb's myself lol..
(2009-12-24, 07:11 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed I like navigation that are like ipb's myself lol..

But why can't theme makers be original with their themes? They try to copy off something because it looks good to them but for no other reason. They don't try to improve on it at all (at least with what I've seen). It's an ugly copy of something that might not be fitting for MyBB.
This is so not professional and doesn't look clean at all. The logo made in paint... well that speaks for itself, but I suggest you try a bit harder.

@Computergeek67: You're terribly mistaken by generalizing theme makers. But you can't talk, you tried to copy it and didn't improve on it at all.
I almost cut myself when I saw that header which was obviously made in paint.
Pages: 1 2 3