MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NanoSkinners v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 2598kyo.jpg]

I am pleased to announce the public release of NanoSkinners v1. This theme was originally used by NanoSkinners for a few months before we released the new version.

This theme is available free of charge, with only a few terms you have to agree to - the basic stuff. More details can be found on the downloads page.

Screenshots, more description, etc. can be found on the downloads page, too:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/nanoskinners-v1

If you have any support queries or have found some bugs, please let me know. If you have any feature requests, feel free to post them too but I won't guarantee anything.

Also, logo-wise, you'll have to come up with something on your own, as I don't have the PSD anyways (accidentally crapcanned my other laptop).

This'll also be posted over at NanoSkinners once our latest host migration is complete :| Also, check us out in a day or so to check out our line of premium themes!

Thanks and enjoy!

Updated attachment to fix announcement listing bug.
Awesome work Scoutie , i specially like this and was waiting for this. Thank You
aa free bad aaa theme for dl,ty
Updated with missing images.
I rather have the new nanoskinners theme. Its like smf mybb and ipb all had a baby .. lol.

Either why I am sure alot of people will use this theme.
Nice, I might install this on my forum Toungue
Awesome open source theme!
awesome !!!! Big Grin
It's time to say mind=blown.
(2010-08-28, 10:31 AM)XBLForum Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome open source theme!

It isn't open source bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4