MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering MYBB All Service and Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Offering MYBB All Premium Help

Hi Members,
It's time to Pay Back to MYBB. I am Offering here Following help.

1). Plugin Installation and Modifications.
2). Custom Theme and Modifications.
3). Board Installation.
4). Board Shift, or Board Transfer.
5). Board Security.
6). Database Configuration (If any required, Like :- Change in table name, Update in Table name.)
7). Or Any Other Help You Need in MYBB ['I_mean_it_Any'];
So, to get Above Services, You need to Donate MYBB, Below Given Amount, Prices Are Low, So that Everyone Can Afford.

1). Plugin Installations & Modifications = 1$.
2). Custom Themes and Modifications = 5$-7$.
3). Board Installation, Security, and Transfer of Board = 2$.

Member Who are in this project and will be providing these support:-

grave :- For All Support.
Alex Smith :- For Installation , Themes and Plugin Support.

If You need any other Help or Want, You can reply here, I will write down the Amount to Donate to MYBB.

Steps to Get these Service

1). Follow this Link :- http://www.mybb.com/about/donations
2). If you Give my Username, than it Would be Easy for me to Verify from Management team, and If you Give your USername there, than you need to shoot me your "transaction id", (which i do not recommend) in PM.
3). And I will Start Service.

Note:- Donations will be Counted from the date of this Post.

AddOn :- If You run VPS and Have no Idea Managing VPS, than I also do Server and Security Administration, and can Provide this Service @ Donations Amount of (7$-10$ ) Monthly or 50$ Yearly.

Most Important Note:- If You have any Problem with Donation Option, Do not PM me, You Should send PM to any Management Team immediately.
All Amount Should be Donated to MYBB, with "MYBB Officical donation Links" and from no other Links.

MYBB needs help from us(Members) for

1). Safe-Keeping name (MYBB.com)
2). Cost & Managing Servers.
3). Security Audit.

Domain mybb.com was purchased @ very very high price, Figure = (X,xxx)$. and I guess, MYBB is Still on Debt.
Managing Servers Also Cost money. and
You know How Important is to go for Security Audit, for New MYBB release.

Any members, Who are good with MYBB and has post Counts above 500, wants to join this Program in Helping MYBB to get Donation by Providing these Service, You can PM me, I will write down your Name with Link in Post and any Users seeking Premium Help, Can Contact You Either After Donating to MYBB.

Thanks

Also, If You want to Help MYBB, You can Put this thread Link in Your Sig, So that any Seeker can get it Easily.

Regards
grave.
(If anything has to be edited in Post, Please PM me, I will edit it Immediately)
Nice to see you're supporting the MyBB project, good prices too.
Nice work bro. +Rep ed.

I will contact you soon for a custom modification.
(2011-07-17, 11:13 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you're supporting the MyBB project, good prices too.

Thanks and If you see any Premium Help Seeker, You Can Direct him @ this Link, Moreover IF You can put this Link in Sig that will be Very helpful too.
Thanks Once Again.
(2011-07-17, 11:19 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I will contact you soon for a custom modification.
Sure and Thanks
How do I order a theme? Do you PM after donation received?
(2011-07-17, 11:34 PM)rostaria Wrote: [ -> ]How do I order a theme? Do you PM after donation received?

Donate MYBB with above link and than PM me
(2011-07-17, 11:42 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-17, 11:34 PM)rostaria Wrote: [ -> ]How do I order a theme? Do you PM after donation received?

Donate MYBB with above link and make sure you give my username, if you give your username, than you need to shoot pm to me with your transaction id, which i don't at all recommend, I will verify from management team within few minute or 1-2 hours of donation made and will start making theme for you.

Okay, if I want two themes, say a light one and a dark one I just donate the same price twice?
(2011-07-17, 11:53 PM)rostaria Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, if I want two themes, say a light one and a dark one I just donate the same price twice?

that's right
Okay. Well I don't have any cash until Saturday, but I will donate first thing in the morning.
(2011-07-18, 12:01 AM)rostaria Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Well I don't have any cash until Saturday, but I will donate first thing in the morning.

Whenever you are done, than pm me, I will verify and start over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4