Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,699
» Latest member: christinejkellum
» Forum threads: 176,498
» Forum posts: 1,236,965

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Credential stuffing spamm...
Forum: Security Management and Support
Last Post: Omar G.
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 28
MyAlerts Not working with...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Post threads with new fie...
Forum: Plugin Requests
Last Post: Hazel
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
Location field mising fro...
Forum: General Support
5 hours ago
» Views: 83
File verification after u...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Dave H
7 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 65
Need a little help stylin...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 103
Use Language Variable as ...
Last Post: Silhouette
8 hours ago
» Views: 31
MySeo error
Last Post: nixer55
Yesterday, 12:09 PM
» Views: 65
MyBB 1.8.38 not supported...
Last Post: bv64
Yesterday, 12:00 PM
» Views: 185
What is the latest though...
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
» Views: 149

How can I disable attachments?
Posted by: securobo - 2010-09-03, 07:24 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

I know you can set the number of attachments to 0, but is there a more specific way to disable attachment uploads?

Print this item

After Upgrade Plugins Problem
Posted by: Franx - 2010-09-03, 07:05 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

I did the upgrade from MyBB 1.4.13 to MyBB 1.6, but i got a total of HTML files of 178 MB, so i decided to delete all except the config.php, the only file necessary for updrage. All right, upgrade completed, but the plugins were still installed, so i removed the Plugins Settings Groups, but now i try to install old plugins that i got, upgraded for 1.6 and it says to deactivate it not to install, it's already installed, but if i unistall i get 505 error, server not found. Is there a way to deactivate completely plugins by SQL or other method? Thanks in advance...

Print this item

Remove Comma
Posted by: Sukanjan.K - 2010-09-03, 06:50 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - No Replies

There is a comma after sub-forums names in forum display. Is it hard coded? If it is, then how to remove it?

Print this item

Exclamation Big problem (Help Fast!)
Posted by: Asmar - 2010-09-03, 12:45 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

Hello,

The forums are marked as unread, and i'm unable to mark them as read. When ever I double click on them, it changes to read but when I refresh the page - it again change to unread.

The other problem is that "Who is online" is showing wrong number of users and sometime it don't get updated i think. I have 57 people (Including guests) online from long time and no change, what's up with it?

Please help me to fix it as soon as possible.

Also, when I create a new thread, it still show the old thread under the "Last Post" section on homepage.

Please help fast.

Print this item

[Registration] What file (and location in file) actually submits user to database?
Posted by: Danny247 - 2010-09-03, 12:05 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

I need to know which file and where in the file the the $db call that inserts the new user into the database?

Print this item

Fatal call
Posted by: AlienHoboken - 2010-09-03, 12:03 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

I get this whenever we try and post a response to a message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function trim_blank_chrs() in /home/hermxiv/public_html/forums/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 191

Any idea what this means, or more importantly how to fix it?

All I can tell is that something is calling a non-existent function.

Print this item

Signature's now showing
Posted by: haddad287 - 2010-09-02, 09:57 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

My members or any people on my forum add a signature it does not show. I have to manually go into their profile and click on "allow" signatures. Do I have to do that each time a new member wants their signature to appear?

How do I make it so that signature's always appear for everyone.

Print this item

Change breadcrumb
Posted by: footyaddict - 2010-09-02, 09:43 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hi, i would like to change my breadcrumb so that it differs from the title of my page. My website is www.footyaddict.com As you can see, the title of the page is "FootyAddict.com - Football Forum, Football Forums, Football Message Board" This is way to long to appear on the breadcrumb and would like to change it. Is this possible, if so, how? Smile

Print this item

Can I İnstall MyBB On ORACLE or FIREBIRD ?
Posted by: Akaruz - 2010-09-02, 09:25 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hi All,

I Firs say; Sorry bad english Blush

Can i installing mybb on oracle or firebird database?

How do i ?

Thank you for your help.

Print this item

Forum features outside of forum?
Posted by: Xnu - 2010-09-02, 09:16 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

Hey,

Just wondering if it is possible to use some of the forum features like the login box and displaying your user information onto a seperate php file like another index.php file.

I have searched the forums and couldn't find another from what I looked at.

Thanks
Xnu

Print this item