Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,697
» Latest member: NeosolargreenPanels
» Forum threads: 176,495
» Forum posts: 1,236,959

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
File verification after u...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Dave H
55 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 50
Need a little help stylin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 97
Use Language Variable as ...
Last Post: Silhouette
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
MySeo error
Last Post: nixer55
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 57
MyBB 1.8.38 not supported...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: bv64
8 hours ago
» Views: 121
What is the latest though...
8 hours ago
» Views: 87
how to install success My...
Last Post: mybbviper
10 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 2,364
Google SEO 1.8.4
Forum: Plugin Releases
10 hours ago
» Replies: 254
» Views: 107,917
Register Button NOT Showi...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: nixer55
11 hours ago
» Views: 41
How to Edit Header BG & F...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: krishkutty
Today, 05:44 AM
» Views: 90

How to change attatchment upload limit ?
Posted by: james12 - 2010-08-30, 09:26 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

By default it is 500KB, but I have rar files which I want to upload in attatchments and also it will be good for subscribers if the upload limit is increased.

So how to increase it for one file?

Print this item

Word Filter
Posted by: alirex - 2010-08-30, 08:39 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (6)

I have upgraded myBB forum from 1.4.13 to 1.6 and found that WordFilter stop working .. i have searched this problem on forum but not got any solution so just like to mention here to get helped.

Thank You

Print this item

TopLogo/Field Change?
Posted by: zanax - 2010-08-30, 08:08 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

[Image: hu3.png]

I want where stand GameExplores in grey.
A bigger field where i can set the colour and add a icon.

This is Apart Flame. nothing changed (i don't see the icon : S)
Im new. Can someone help me. Step by step : D

Thanks
Zanax

Print this item

Making a Guests Forum
Posted by: manchester10 - 2010-08-30, 07:48 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Hey everyone.

So i want to make a guests only forum. Everything seemed fine, i posted as a guest. However, two things were a problem.

1) The guests could not see the content of the thread. I have Jammers "Guests can not view threads" plugin. This was despite the fact i enabled guests to view threads for this forum in particular.

2)When i was doing a test post as a guest, it asks for a username and password, is there anyway to remove that or do something with it so that they are called Guest1, Guest2 etc etc by default?

Thanks.

Print this item

admin password
Posted by: christinaxx - 2010-08-30, 07:09 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (8)

I forgot my admin login info is there anyway i can recieve it through my ftp because it hasnt sent to my email

Print this item

Many new "members" with the same naming theme
Posted by: Luis L. - 2010-08-30, 05:31 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (10)

Hello - first-time poster here.

Let me preface this post by saying that I am NOT the admin on my forum. Rather, I am a poster/mod on there. So, my tech understanding of the board code is non-existant.

That aside, I'm having issues keeping a rash of new forum members in check. It seems all of these new "members" start accounts, do not post and leave ads in their profile signatures. They all have the common theme of having two normal names smashed together with a random letter at the front and back (i.e. "pcoreyhayesn" = p+corey+hayes+n).
When I run searches on the names, often they have joined multiple forums within the preceeding day or days, again never posting. Other times, I will check the IP info and find that several of these users will trace back to the same locality - clearly it's the same person registering multiple accounts.

Are these people run-of-the-mill human spammers? Are they bots ? What's going on here and how can I fight it?

Thanks for your help.

Print this item

PLEASE HELP!
Posted by: christinaxx - 2010-08-30, 05:28 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (8)

I have installed my forum and I have done everything correct but I'm getting errors, PLEASE can someone help me?

Print this item

Information Forum New Post Error`
Posted by: Riddle - 2010-08-30, 05:16 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (6)

I've searched the forum and can't find this error anywhere :| if there is an existing post someone knows of please direct me. Thanks.

The error the members of my forum are getting is that when they log in it marks a bunch of forums as if they have new posts when they havn't been posted in for months.

Even when they Mark all posts as read the thing comes back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time Big Grin.

Print this item

main pace works but forums are saying "404 page not found"
Posted by: gamingcrew - 2010-08-30, 04:45 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

So I can just acces my forum (http://www.gamingcrew.net/forums) but when i click on a forum for example xbox (http://gamingcrew.net/forums/forum-4.html) it gives me a "404 Not Found" error

Nevermind, It was becouse Search engine friendly urls was on, hmm seems like that bugs out

Print this item

Question Disable Spellcheck ?
Posted by: Wolfseye - 2010-08-30, 04:04 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Is there a way to disable the Spell checking ?

Print this item