Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,881
» Latest member: qmirrorlinktest
» Forum threads: 176,544
» Forum posts: 1,237,286

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
How to add space between ...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
BootBB - Responsive Multi...
Forum: Theme Releases
Last Post: Anurag M
6 hours ago
» Replies: 321
» Views: 111,491
Sticky Header on BootBB
Forum: Theme Support
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
Hover Cards - Problem wit...
Forum: Plugin Support
8 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 117
Compute-1.amazonaws.com s...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: lost puppy
8 hours ago
» Replies: 16
» Views: 8,794
After upgrading to 1.8.38...
Forum: Installation and Upgrades Support
Last Post: amanda_2011
9 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 95
how to set a small box si...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: krishkutty
10 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 7,803
MariaDB support in requir...
Forum: Suggestions and Feedback
Last Post: effone
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 44
Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd ...
Forum: Plugin Releases
Last Post: Lyvyoo
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 721
» Views: 361,750
Unable to load new theme ...
Forum: Installation and Upgrades Support
Last Post: bv64
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 1,029

Access Denied Error
Posted by: hankypanky2004 - 2010-08-31, 03:29 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Hi

sometimes when user open my forum see this error page, after a few minutes later they can enter forum by refreshing page.
may this error due to high server load? sometimes "SQL connection errors" occur in my forum.

[Image: 00804503568241193348.jpg]

Print this item

Is there a {$forum['description']} for forumdisplay?
Posted by: -AW- - 2010-08-31, 02:47 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

Hey guys,

I'm trying to display the forum's description in the forum display templates for SEO purposes, but it doesn't work. {$forum['description']} is the array that's used in the forumbit, correct? Is there an equivalent for forumdisplay?

Which goes to another point I wanna make. Will MyBB 2.0 have more SEO-friendly templates? Anyways, I did do some edits to the default MyBB theme to hopefully make it more SEO-friendly, I'll post it soon.

Print this item

Posting Error?
Posted by: SkyLineRxx - 2010-08-31, 01:42 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function trim_blank_chrs() in /home/a1527943/public_html/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 191

Print this item

5 Last Threads
Posted by: Gypaete - 2010-08-31, 12:53 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hello! My data support

URL: http://www.sekai-manga.es/
Version: 1.6
Update: NO
Theme: Apart1 Justin.S
Problem Information:
It wanted to know if can help put the code in the past 5 threads
[Image: sinttulo2zk.jpg]
in the profile, I put it, but it goes wrong, no I get nothing:
[Image: sinttulo1rq.jpg]
I put the code that is in Templates => Usercp => usercp_latest_threads usercp_latest_threads_threads then I could help?

Pardon me, but I speak Spanish, and I stand here, that the section of Spanish, is very neglected

HEELP! Sad Updated, I added the theme to use
HEEELP! Nobody Knows?

Print this item

Q about Inherited permission
Posted by: zoog - 2010-08-31, 12:36 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - No Replies

I always wondered about this since I'm using MyBB: if you select "Inherited" permission for a user group in a specific forum, are we talking about inheriting the permissions from the category the forum is in, or are we talking about something else?

I'm used to setting forum permissions for every single forum and category separately, but maybe that's way more work than actually needed?

Because sometimes a category has in example no post new threads permission for regular members, but a forum within that category automatically gives permission for regular members to post new threads, even if the permissions are set to "Inherited" for that usergroup.

The only thing I can find is this in the wiki:

Quote:Selecting "Use user group permissions or inherit from parent forums" will use any inherited permissions, be it from the parent forum, or user group. Selecting "Use custom permissions (below)" will allow you to set the permissions for this group for this forum only.

But I still don't understand what happens if the parent forum has different permissions for the specific group compared to the standard permissions of the user group. Which permission will overrule?

Print this item

add credit near mybb.com credit in the footer
Posted by: translateBB - 2010-08-31, 11:53 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

Hello everyone.
i translated Mybb 1.6 for my language but i have a question, how do i add credit to the forum (credit to me on the translate near the mybb.com credit in the footer)

Print this item

Give certain usergroups rights to view other threads in a forum
Posted by: ray187 - 2010-08-31, 11:34 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Hey guys,

I've set permissions for the general usergroup "registered users" to be able to see only their own threads. Now for my moderator group for instance this isn't set, they should be able to see all threads - yet they can't see anything in there either. Only full board administrators can. Could you tell me how to fix that?

Regards

Print this item

PMs no saved
Posted by: Minnemann - 2010-08-31, 10:12 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (6)

Some members of my forum when thet send PMs they are not saved in the Sent Items. How can I make that save?

Print this item

Need Help Urgently
Posted by: sonog2 - 2010-08-31, 10:01 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

HI Everybody:
I m using MyBB 1.6 here is the link of my forum www.vuonline.co.cc it is an educational forum of Virtual University of Pakistan.
Problem is that text editing tools are not showing in posting and in private masseging.

Please urgently help needed.

Print this item

SQL Query Needed
Posted by: Janota - 2010-08-31, 09:18 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

I want to run a query to set every user to a specific option of a custom field.

Ive added a "What mybb version are you using" custom field.

Options:
N/A
et......

I want to set every user to N/A if they hav'nt selected an option, any ideas?

Print this item