Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,690
» Latest member: districtperformancephysio123
» Forum threads: 176,490
» Forum posts: 1,236,943

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Register Button NOT Showi...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: nixer55
48 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 24
Google SEO 1.8.4
Forum: Plugin Releases
Last Post: Laird
3 hours ago
» Replies: 253
» Views: 107,852
How to Edit Header BG & F...
Last Post: krishkutty
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
Post threads with new fie...
Forum: Plugin Requests
Last Post: baoziba
3 hours ago
» Views: 22
Problem removing atachmen...
Last Post: RocketFoot
11 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 48
Can't Log In after Domain...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: korini-bambini
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
» Views: 256
Curves UI styles not appl...
Last Post: tomeydemarcos
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
» Views: 31
Need a little help stylin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: effone
Yesterday, 08:32 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 60
Changing BG Colors
Last Post: RocketFoot
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
» Views: 59
Is there a plugin to add ...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: Omar G.
Yesterday, 02:03 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 920

Change colour borderline
Posted by: dees - 2010-08-28, 05:20 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

At the moment I have 2 questions.

Question1:
How to change the background color under the display of thread's. It's currently white, and I like to change it to lightgrise.
Question2:
How to change even the color of the borderline.

Dees

Print this item

permissions overview in firefox
Posted by: zoog - 2010-08-28, 03:40 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

I tried searching for "permissions firefox" but didn't get any useful hits on the forum. Sorry if it's a known problem.

When viewing permissions of a forum in Firefox the layout is unusable because the content for disallowed actions is shown in the allowed actions table. See the screenshots below. I'm using latest firefox 3.6.8. Works in Internet Explorer though...

Firefox:

Internet Explorer:

Print this item

Can't even start the Install??
Posted by: ChazMan - 2010-08-28, 03:36 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

I get this Error, And yes I am doing a new Install and I CHMOD all the files it said too....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/0/d200015926/htdocs/RBG/inc/class_core.php on line 18

Please Help! Thanks...

Print this item

Profile link
Posted by: ryansstuff - 2010-08-28, 12:32 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

How do i add i profile link in the navigation so the login user can visit there profile really easy?

the code i have used it

<li><a href="{$profile_link}">Profile</a></li>

But it dont work?
The website is
http://rollercoastermad.com/forum/index.php

Print this item

Ergh help!!
Posted by: ceegee - 2010-08-28, 09:11 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (25)

Good morning all
I hope that you find yourselves well.

I have a wee bit of a problem and I cant fathom it out.
I have just upgraded to 1.6 after careful planning and emails to my members to inform them that I was upgrading the software this morning.
So ive disabled the plugins and unzipped the files and then uploaded them etc etc all went smoothly and even checked the permission codes.

The problem is my dash board it is still saying "You are currently running MyBB 1.4.13 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.6.0 (1600)."
I have gone back thru all the wiki how to's just incase I missed something but I havent.

Any ideas as to why I am still getting this message?

Regards

ceegee

Print this item

myBB Error Type 20 SQL Error 1064
Posted by: Rainer - 2010-08-28, 05:01 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

Hi

I got notifications from my forum (www.charade-g10.net/mybb) that there are some errors, the notification is always the same and looks very simple for me.

The complete notification is:

Your copy of MyBB running on Daihatsu Charade G10 owners (http://www.charade-g10.net/mybb) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - Fehler in der SQL-Syntax. Bitte die korrekte Syntax im Handbuch nachschlagen bei ')
ORDER BY p.dateline' in Zeile 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, u.username AS userusername, p.*
FROM mybb_posts p
LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=p.uid)
WHERE p.pid IN ()
ORDER BY p.dateline

###############################################

In the past I used a phpbb2 plus version and migrate the database to mybb (in my opinion the best thing I could do), I like the mybb forum and our international users like it also much more then this phpbb ....

How ever, I would never want to change back to this phpbb!

But I have also to say that the crackertracker tool from the phpbb2 plus 1.53 reports me a lot of hacking attempts (about 900 in the last 6 months), so this errors could be related to this attacks.

Print this item

Question
Posted by: Mod Hidden - 2010-08-28, 03:30 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

I don't know if mybb has this. But is there a mod or is it by default? For refferaling where you can get a link off you profile where people can link to when people click it. It goes to the register but it shows the refferal as that person link and stuff.

Print this item

modify urls so it shows the page title versus a generic url
Posted by: andrewjs18 - 2010-08-28, 03:05 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

saw this on a vbulletin forum I visit and thought it was nice...is it possible in mybb?

example.

instead of a link showing up like this

http://www.mybb.com

it would show up as MyBB - Free and Open Source Forum Software

Print this item

A Couple More Issues [Pictures Included]
Posted by: Shank N Bake - 2010-08-28, 02:26 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

First issue:

Unreadable icon text.

So I am changing my background color from white to black.

Here it is white:

[Image: SeKVh.png]

Here it is black:

[Image: 76TKH.png]

As you can see, the text is no longer readable and the icons look somewhat cruddy.
How would I go about removing those icons and replacing them with my own?

Second issue:

Cropping Navigation Bar.

[Image: 3bmJ9.png]

You notice the gray bar below the banner with all of the control panels on it? I want to bring it down so that it is hardly a centimeter away from the forum tabs. I want to trim the left and right sides of it so that it is the same width as the rest of the template. I also would like to remove the text that says "Counter Strike Community" in between the navigation bar and the forums tabs. Any idea on accomplishing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Shank N Bake

Print this item

A Few Things That I Would Like Fixed [Pictures Included]
Posted by: Shank N Bake - 2010-08-28, 01:28 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Hello everyone,

I have just recently setup my own MyBB forum, and I am experiencing a few things that I'm not too fond of. Please bear with me since I am brand spankin' new to MyBB.

First issue:

Administrator's names italicized.

[Image: crFR9.png]

I would like to change it to regular font.

Second issue:

Blue highlighted boxes:

[Image: qzaKD.png]

On certain areas throughout my forums such as forum names, when I hover my mouse over them they become a light blue color. How would I go about changing this color?

Third and last issue:

Text box overhang (for posts):

[Image: HcT6t.png]

As you can see, the bottom of the text box overhangs covering the options below. How would I go about fixing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Shank N Bake

Print this item