Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,881
» Latest member: qmirrorlinktest
» Forum threads: 176,544
» Forum posts: 1,237,287

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
MariaDB support in requir...
Forum: Suggestions and Feedback
Last Post: Omar G.
34 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 47
How to add space between ...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 30
BootBB - Responsive Multi...
Forum: Theme Releases
Last Post: Anurag M
7 hours ago
» Replies: 321
» Views: 111,493
Sticky Header on BootBB
Forum: Theme Support
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
Hover Cards - Problem wit...
Forum: Plugin Support
9 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 119
Compute-1.amazonaws.com s...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: lost puppy
10 hours ago
» Replies: 16
» Views: 8,805
After upgrading to 1.8.38...
Forum: Installation and Upgrades Support
Last Post: amanda_2011
10 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 96
how to set a small box si...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: krishkutty
11 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 7,824
Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd ...
Forum: Plugin Releases
Last Post: Lyvyoo
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 721
» Views: 361,751
Unable to load new theme ...
Forum: Installation and Upgrades Support
Last Post: bv64
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 1,029

Html?
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-07-29, 11:59 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

I want to post a donation paypal button in a thread, but when i use the code paypal gave me the button doesnt show up.

Is there a way to do this?

Print this item

How do i edit this...........
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-07-29, 10:15 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

on mybb where it says

Welcome back, z0mbie. You last visited: Today, 08:18 AM (User CP — Mod CP — Admin CP — Log Out)
Open Buddy List View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 42)

I want to add custom buttons for it.. how do i do this?

Print this item

Cookies problem
Posted by: Trinit - 2010-07-29, 09:04 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hello, I installed a demo board on demo.goxema.com and it worked for 5 mins. I was installing my themes when appeared a cookie problem. For cookie problem I mean that in the admin cp you have to log in thousand times!
According to settings.php the Cookie domain is .goxema.com
and the cookie path is /demo/
the problem could be that there is another forum on goxema.com?

Print this item

How to change CHMD permission of Attacments
Posted by: Azizone05 - 2010-07-28, 09:28 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (6)

I am facing a very serious problems
some one has uplaoded a threat in my board
but I am unable to delete it
because CHMD permission 777 not possible there
in following root
/forum/upload/201003/post_78_1267791968_ba0035c9ede93a1fe318b7fc87ad884c.attach

this red colour text is that attached virus,
I have tried CHMD permission to 777 but not succeed !!
can any one solve my issue ??

Print this item

Blank Page on Fresh Install
Posted by: Lyndon D. - 2010-07-28, 06:58 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (19)

Ok so I've had this problem before when installing (fresh copies of) MyBB 1.4. But now it's happening with 1.6. I have no idea if it's just my computer being slow when uploading and screwing up some files or what.

Anyway, when I install, the installer works perfectly. When it's done I'll try to view the forum and all I see is a blank white page.

Now when this happened to me before previously, I had Bob Jansen upload it for me and it worked fine. So is my computer screwing up files when I upload?

Print this item

change display group as a user?
Posted by: pavemen - 2010-07-28, 06:49 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

I am part of the Big Board Owners group and set that as my display group but can not find a way to revert back to the basic registered users group but can not find where to do that.

Print this item

user cannot view User CP and private messages
Posted by: iweed - 2010-07-28, 07:54 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Greetings,

Ive successfully converted from smf to mybb. everything looks ok, except complaint by some users saying that they cannot view the user CP and private messages, and other features. the error is :

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

Please advise, thank you.

Print this item

Easy Peasy CSS Question
Posted by: The General - 2010-07-27, 06:19 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

Ok, ok, so I'm not the best with CSS, but I've got everything else I needed to change but this one setting. It looks like there's maybe two pixels of blank space between the backgrounds of the .thead and the .tcat, and I wanted the backgrounds to flush up against one another. I'm using the default theme, just changing the colors up and a couple of other minor alterations. It looks like there was some padding on the .thead and .tcat, but I can't figure out which to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been tinkering with this for a few hours and I hate to loose hair over such a small detail. Wink

Print this item

Some questions about MyBB
Posted by: ally - 2010-07-27, 06:15 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

I really like this forum hosting, I like the way MyBB forums look and they are easy to use, but I'm quite new to forum software, and I just wanted to know if you have to pay for hosting for it? I know the software here to download is free but I just wanted to ask about hosting.

Thank you Smile

Print this item

Error 40
Posted by: dees - 2010-07-27, 05:01 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

I have got a message there's a PB on the board.

When I click on the url I get this message.

------------
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (40)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Print this item