Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,738
» Latest member: neurodivergentstuff
» Forum threads: 176,513
» Forum posts: 1,237,049

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
visible_replies is not de...
Forum: Installation and Upgrades Support
Last Post: bv64
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
Expand / Collapse on Post...
Forum: Plugin Requests
Last Post: korini-bambini
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 28
Edit the usercplink?
Forum: General Support
Last Post: StarredSkies
2 hours ago
» Views: 145
Last Poster Avatar plugin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: StarredSkies
2 hours ago
» Views: 39
Add values from custom pr...
Forum: Plugin Requests
Last Post: korini-bambini
4 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 683
Strange Hover Card and Av...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 55
How to create a dark vers...
Forum: Theme Support
Yesterday, 03:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 54
Location field mising fro...
Forum: General Support
Yesterday, 01:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,535
MyAlerts v2.0.4
Forum: Plugin Releases
Yesterday, 11:53 AM
» Replies: 1,727
» Views: 740,832
Member Contact Info Missi...
Forum: Theme Support
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 63

Registration issue!
Posted by: ClanSoul - 2010-08-02, 12:53 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

Whenever an attempt is made to register an account, this error message is returned:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,longregip,language,showcodebuttons,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,remember) VALUES

(I'm running the beta version)
what do?

Okay nevermind I fixed it by just adding a "remember" column into the database (somehow, I just made it up as I went along and got lucky, I guess)
Lock this now Smile

Print this item

I am wondering how can I change the default message that is sent via e-mail to activa
Posted by: governmentunleashed - 2010-08-01, 03:43 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

I am wondering how can I change the default message that is sent via e-mail to activate his/her account. The default message says “To complete the registration process on Government Unleashed, you will need to go to the URL below in your web browser.” to something else.

From the CP where do I go?

Print this item

Adding "View new posts" link?
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-08-01, 11:37 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (7)

The theme i uploaded took it away

how do i add a top link for viewing new posts/threads ?

Print this item

Changing table colors
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-08-01, 07:10 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - No Replies

In the default

www.420friendly.net like that. The dark blue and light blue..

where can i change those colors in the global.css which part of the code is it?

Print this item

Adsense Ads. on Forumdisplay
Posted by: mojo32 - 2010-08-01, 04:05 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

hi can anyone tell me if this will get updated to work with the new install of the forum ?.

Adsense Ads. on Forumdisplay (1.0)
Show your adsense ads. on forumdisplay.
Created by LowBattery

Print this item

When Upgrading?
Posted by: Alex597 - 2010-07-31, 07:55 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (12)

I didn't know if this belonged in here of the other one, But when 1.6 is gold, when upgrading from 1.4 to 1.6, Would we have to disable all plugins?

Also would the upgrade script remove all changes to the templates?

Print this item

How would i make a front page like this?
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-07-31, 01:31 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

http://dynaxel.com/

Like its the site, but then there is a forum. How can I achieve this, I already have my forum setup, so how would I go about making the actual website, with the forum button that goes to the forum?

newb here, so need pretty detailed instructions

Print this item

Board Alignment
Posted by: travis - 2010-07-30, 09:10 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

http://www.hostjiffy.com/
If you look some of the boards are really screwed up, how can I fix this?

Print this item

Automatically add a prefix to the subject, depending on the department
Posted by: User 26722 - 2010-07-30, 07:27 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Is it possible that the subjects had a prefix added automatically according to the department in which it was created?

Print this item

"new posts button"
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-07-30, 02:31 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

I recently installed a theme, but now my members are complaining that the "new posts" button isnt there.

Is there a way to get the button back without reverting back to the old default theme?

Print this item